Tool Others F95Checker [WillyJL]

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes

stromcast

Nov 20, 2021
hello all ,

Sorry for my english but i have a question .

I have so many game add on f95chercker before change my computer .

I dowload f95checker on the new computer its impossible to dowload more 100 game ,have you solution for dowload all game i have on my accout f95zone ?

Capture.PNG

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
hello all ,

Sorry for my english but i have a question .

I have so many game add on f95chercker before change my computer .

I dowload f95checker on the new computer its impossible to dowload more 100 game ,have you solution for dowload all game i have on my accout f95zone ?

View attachment 3531124
Those are duplicates. You already have them in your f95hecker. You can't add the same game 2 times

stromcast

Nov 20, 2021
Those are duplicates. You already have them in your f95hecker. You can't add the same game 2 times
Thank you for your response but it's not that, have +1500 game in bookmark on my account f95zone and only 100 on f95checker.

How I had the others 1400 game on f95checker?

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
Thank you for your response but it's not that, have +1500 game in bookmark on my account f95zone and only 100 on f95checker.

How I had the others 1400 game on f95checker?
Bookmark import is broken in stable, use beta version, check FAQ

Shadowww45

Sep 17, 2019
does anyone know what's going on? I have latest source and it was working yesterday 1712961858622.png
I'm not so good at coding (or coding with python) but if i comment this part in db.py 1712962918344.png
I'm able to start the app

Ok, found problem, yesterday one of the game was deleted from site, and i converted it to custom, apparently, Timeline not working with customs games, it would be cool to have something like (if condition for skipping custom games or at least try-catch block)

Last edited:

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
does anyone know what's going on? I have latest source and it was working yesterday View attachment 3534753
I'm not so good at coding (or coding with python) but if i comment this part in db.py View attachment 3534781
I'm able to start the app

Ok, found problem, yesterday one of the game was deleted from site, and i converted it to custom, apparently, Timeline not working with customs games, it would be cool to have something like (if condition for skipping custom games or at least try-catch block)
r37r05p3C7 oops, need to update game IDs in event tables when converting it looks like

Reactions: Shadowww45

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
r37r05p3C7 oops, need to update game IDs in event tables when converting it looks like
That's another good reason for the change I suggested on Discord (See DM) to NOT convert the ID to a custom ID if the entry still points to a thread on F95.
If a user than later changes the link to another site, then assign a custom id and update the timeline history.

If the game is truly set inaccessible on F95, at least the timeline history wouldn't need adjusting.
Another advantage is that folks can set games to be ignored during a full refresh but still see the checker icons on the forum.

Reactions: Shadowww45

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
where is my user data saved? and can I change it?
I want to dual boot windows and linux. checker is available for both OS.
but I want both of them to point to the same user data on
D:\games_x\tools\f95checker\userdata\

that way any changes I make in one OS will seamlessly transfer to the other.
is this possible?

if not, then can I at least know where the data is located so I can manually transfer it over?

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
where is my user data saved? and can I change it?
I want to dual boot windows and linux. checker is available for both OS.
but I want both of them to point to the same user data on
D:\games_x\tools\f95checker\userdata\

that way any changes I make in one OS will seamlessly transfer to the other.
is this possible?

if not, then can I at least know where the data is located so I can manually transfer it over?
It's in the FAQ. And you can make a symbolic link there so it actually points to a folder on a shared drive. I do that myself

Reactions: harem.king

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
WillyJL after bashing my head for a bit I figured out how to use flatpak browsers in F95checker. maybe this can be added to the FAQ

when configuring your browser in linux, browsers installed via flatpak will not show up in the drop down menu.
to configure a flatpak browser on F95checker as an external browser input into the Executable line:
Code:
flatpak
and then into the Arguments line input:
Code:
run FLATHUBNAME
replacing FLATHUBNAME with the full flathub name of the browser. which you can find from your softway manager.
librewolf = io.gitlab.librewolf-community
mullvad = io.gitlab.librewolf-community

this is what it should look like:
flatpak librewolf config.png

this is where you find the name, it will be listed under "Name"
Screenshot from 2024-04-17 17-05-52.png

Last edited:

Sober-man

Apr 3, 2023
beta build? read the commit history
Sure, thanks for trying to help, but this doesn't tell me anything at all. I don't understand anything about github at all. I'm just a regular stupid mortal. I just want to see a note that says in plain human language what's new, what's fixed, etc., if there is such a thing.

r37r05p3C7

Nov 8, 2023
I don't understand anything about github at all
you don't have to, . it will give you a rough idea of what has been done so far. and to answer your question directly - no, separate change log for beta builds does not exist.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
I follow a thread for a game mod in the forum. However, the thread doesn't follow the regular template for titles like games do. This is because game mods thread are less regulated compared to others.

I was thinking about requesting to add a new feature to F95checker. When the window shows up for threads that have received an update, is it possible to include a new window or another section below for threads that have received minor updates? This could be triggered when the description changes, specifically when the changelog and/or the "last updated" section is different from last time.

Additionally, it could include an optional checkbox in the settings to "be warned about minor changes."

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
Does this work for artists uploads? Say i wanted to know when an artist thread was updated, or if a certain uploader created a new thread for an artist? Could i use this tool, or is it just for games?

r37r05p3C7

Nov 8, 2023
Is it possible to change the UI font?
It's not officially supported, but if you really want to, you can do it manually. Replace Karla font in the resources -> fonts folder with your font, rename your font to match the old one (Karla-Regular.14.03.2012.ttf) otherwise F95Checker won't be able to find it.

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes