Gallery: k9u2Nc
Items VR/DoA: mS8k2c
Items Reality: Rl1tMs
Enable VR: H4lm49
Mika - Doll: D8lMk4
Ragdoll - Doll: 9g5L28
Or:
Special cheat code Replacer for v3.7, 3.8
Special cheat code Replacer still works and will work until major game changes .

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 3.8 + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 652 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

Jester2303

Apr 13, 2020
Hi people... Can anyone tell me when Riley shows up at the Gym and when her 'Bar fight' event in DoA kicks off? Many thanks to whoever can help.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hi people... Can anyone tell me when Riley shows up at the Gym and when her 'Bar fight' event in DoA kicks off? Many thanks to whoever can help.
After your first "real" date with Jenny, Riley will start appearing in the gym, I'm not sure if there are specific days, but it seems to me that if you see Jenny online during working hours there is a good chance someone else is covering her shift at the gym (I haven't tested this logic extensively). the bar fight will happen after you met her check your phone for exact details. #1,505

Reactions: Jester2303

Jester2303

Apr 13, 2020
After your first "real" date with Jenny, Riley will start appearing in the gym, I'm not sure if there are specific days, but it seems to me that if you see Jenny online during working hours there is a good chance someone else is covering her shift at the gym (I haven't tested this logic extensively). the bar fight will happen after you met her check your phone for exact details. #1,505
much appreciated.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes