WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
I've just never had any luck with the virtual reality part. Always pretty much wrote it off and stuck to advancing events around the house.

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
I think I will play this game again once it becomes clear how to meet/date Jenny in "real life" i.e. not in the gym, and not online. The rest has become pointless repitition.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I think I will play this game again once it becomes clear how to meet/date Jenny in "real life" i.e. not in the gym, and not online. The rest has become pointless repitition.
What do you mean "become clear", it's already fairly clear IMO, progress the game, meet her in the Gym, Meet her in DoA, Progress her in the game, Date her in real life... its about as clear as any other part of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozygator

Jancvk

Mar 1, 2019
Woops got this error. Welp!
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/DoA rpy/DoA interface.rpy", line 265: the xpos keyword argument was not given a value.
xpos
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.6.3.23091805
Tue Apr 30 00:11:34 2024

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
What do you mean "become clear", it's already fairly clear IMO, progress the game, meet her in the Gym, Meet her in DoA, Progress her in the game, Date her in real life... its about as clear as any other part of the game.
No, it is not. I have met her in-game many times, I have met and talked to her at the gym many times, and she only ever says the same thing at the gym. I don't know where she lives, where she goes in "real life", or how to find out.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
No, it is not. I have met her in-game many times, I have met and talked to her at the gym many times, and she only ever says the same thing at the gym. I don't know where she lives, where she goes in "real life", or how to find out.
There is no real interaction with her at the gym beyond meeting her and getting a membership so since you've done this ignore this part for now. In DoA When you've met her and done her initial "quests" go to her house and peep on her (discover her kink), this lets you "Blackmail" her and build her affection/corruption by copying other women and fucking her in their image... Talk to Dave and discover his kinks and use Jenny to fulfill the first two, iirc after the second Dave quest, Jenny will demand a "real" date with you before you can "blackmail" her again, this unlocks her apartment and real dates.

Pretty much all of this is information you can find in your phone. #1,505

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
You'll not meet her in "Real Life".
However, while MC is using VR and Jenny is playing on her character.
Back out of VR, go to the map, building next to the construction site.

Won't happen in day time till Riley is unlocked at the Gym.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes