WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I just hope you can get good paying jobs later....2k or 4k a week...ouch...and dropping the cost is cheating
Well, if you have A/S: Buttocks, Hands, Beauty, Seduction Skills, you can make up to 1.5-2£k per day at the spa after school (2.5-3£k if the whole day).

Plus, with the maid dress set and gold accessories from the adult shop I can easily make around +18£k per week (combine the sugar daddy/mommy lover and it makes 20k).

Just wear a mask if you don't want exhibitionist fame to build up, although this jobs gets you almost none of it, even if having sex with the customers.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
can someone explain how the audience lust works? do i dance near the ones masturbating with high chance of orgasm to lower the lust or making them cum raises the lust?

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Well, if you have A/S: Buttocks, Hands, Beauty, Seduction Skills, you can make up to 1.5-2£k per day at the spa after school (2.5-3£k if the whole day).

Plus, with the maid dress set and gold accessories from the adult shop I can easily make around +18£k per week (combine the sugar daddy/mommy lover and it makes 20k).

Just wear a mask if you don't want exhibitionist fame to build up, although this jobs gets you almost none of it, even if having sex with the customers.
yeah but something tells me in order to make that kinda money ill have to sleep with men

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
yeah but something tells me in order to make that kinda money ill have to sleep with men
Not at all. Just go to the brothel glory hole and after two or three days, you can get those sex skills on A rank without rasing any sex fame.
Seduction it's easy to grind on the same Spa, there is also Robin's lemonade stand. Just need a week or two to get Seduction A.
Once getting those, just by offering chance based happy endings, you literally can squeeze 300-500£ per man/women in the spa. Sex is easily avoidable.
PS: Happy ending is basically the PC torturing the clients for more money lol

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
ok so idk if this is a bug or not, but i went with some girls to the lake and now i cant leave the forest, i just keep doing "head to town" but i never get closer...is getting lost a thing?

also what are the dots next to the clothing? the shield durability? or protection from adulterers? the panties allure?

Last edited:

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
So to see how it works, I was on a gang rape at the brothel, two guys, two women, both men tried to go into one of my holes ass and vigina, i was told o could protect my virginity by using "grab his penis between my thighs" and "grab his penis between my cheeks" and it worked at first they stopped trying to penetrate me, but if I orgasamed or my pain maxed out, they just rape me anyway....do I need higher skill to make them cum faster(or they will just decide to rape me anyway?) Or is the thighjob and hotdogging interrupted by my own orgasam or pain?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
can someone explain how the audience lust works? do i dance near the ones masturbating with high chance of orgasm to lower the lust or making them cum raises the lust?
Audience lust will keep rising, faster if you do the more sexual dances. Stuff like getting ejaculated on (or cumming yourself), as well as stripping to smaller degree, rise awe a lot.
So to see how it works, I was on a gang rape at the brothel, two guys, two women, both men tried to go into one of my holes ass and vigina, i was told o could protect my virginity by using "grab his penis between my thighs" and "grab his penis between my cheeks" and it worked at first they stopped trying to penetrate me, but if I orgasamed or my pain maxed out, they just rape me anyway....do I need higher skill to make them cum faster(or they will just decide to rape me anyway?) Or is the thighjob and hotdogging interrupted by my own orgasam or pain?
Yeah you can only engage in 'outercourse' activities like handjobs, buttjobs etc while in control of your character. So yes, it is stopped when you orgasm or are in too much pain. And yes, higher sex skills will make them cum faster, and no, at the ooint of orgasm they cannot change what they are doing to you. I'd recommend saving before every stage performance and having a few steps of history depth set up if you wanna avoid losing virginity and don't mind mild savescumming.

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Audience lust will keep rising, faster if you do the more sexual dances. Stuff like getting ejaculated on (or cumming yourself), as well as stripping to smaller degree, rise awe a lot.

Yeah you can only engage in 'outercourse' activities like handjobs, buttjobs etc while in control of your character. So yes, it is stopped when you orgasm or are in too much pain. And yes, higher sex skills will make them cum faster, and no, at the ooint of orgasm they cannot change what they are doing to you. I'd recommend saving before every stage performance and having a few steps of history depth set up if you wanna avoid losing virginity and don't mind mild savescumming.
Wait my orgasm or theirs? Cuz they went from thighjob, to vaginal rape once I orgasmed...and what is a "few steps of history depth"?

Also I know it's possible but for my character to have multiple orgams while getting violently raped and beaten...but that seems really unrealistic...but understanding of female sexuality and realism are not to be found on this site...it's just more "woman love all sex all the time"

Also why is it the event in school where a bully drops your book, if it's a boy he tries to oral rape you, but if its a girl she just walks away....I think maybe the dev team has a preference for a certain fetish...

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Wait my orgasm or theirs? Cuz they went from thighjob, to vaginal rape once I orgasmed...and what is a "few steps of history depth"?
NPC orgasm always ends the encounter.
For history depth, go to Options > Performance
1711714369140.png
Having it higher than 1 will enable you to navigate few steps back using the arrows next to your pc portrait
Also I know it's possible but for my character to have multiple orgams while getting violently raped and beaten...but that seems really unrealistic...but understanding of female sexuality and realism are not to be found on this site...it's just more "woman love all sex all the time"
It applies to either gender for pc ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also why is it the event in school where a bully drops your book, if it's a boy he tries to oral rape you, but if its a girl she just walks away....I think maybe the dev team has a preference for a certain fetish...
Quite sure it's random. Majority of random npc events aren't affected by pc or npc gender, and have several possible outcomes.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

Buddy, realism is already removed when the town is set in Rapechester.
We live in a town full of ghosts, furries, eldritch abominations and cultists all lurking around a corner.

This town is as corrupt as it can get~~~
Haven't you interacted w/ Bailey?

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
NPC orgasm always ends the encounter.
For history depth, go to Options > Performance
View attachment 3488782
Having it higher than 1 will enable you to navigate few steps back using the arrows next to your pc portrait

It applies to either gender for pc ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quite sure it's random. Majority of random npc events aren't affected by pc or npc gender, and have several possible outcomes.
ohh i wish i knew that sooner!
yeah but its not the same for men as male sexuality is primarily physical, a gay man giving you a blowjob is gonna make you cum even if you dont want to....but forcible eating her pussy has a MUCH MUCH lower chance of giving her a orgasm.
ohh so boy or girl, there is an RNG element on wither or not they try to rape you? and girls will try to do it as well?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
ohh i wish i knew that sooner!
yeah but its not the same for men as male sexuality is primarily physical, a gay man giving you a blowjob is gonna make you cum even if you dont want to....but forcible eating her pussy has a MUCH MUCH lower chance of giving her a orgasm.
ohh so boy or girl, there is an RNG element on wither or not they try to rape you? and girls will try to do it as well?
If you take a long time for making someone orgasm then it's a skill issue for your PC.
Go grind their stats and become efficient at sexual things.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Buddy, realism is already removed when the town is set in Rapechester.
We live in a town full of ghosts, furries, eldritch abominations and cultists all lurking around a corner.

This town is as corrupt as it can get~~~
Haven't you interacted w/ Bailey?
yeah i keep forgetting what site im on, really should rename it rape zone
yeah she took $100 of my $400, but i know what you mean, i know what she dose to you and the other orphans

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
also love how i used pepper spray and it didn't do squat, also not seeing the back buttons your talking about with the history thing nvm i found them the mod covered them up

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 169 Votes