kingthe13

Jul 23, 2018
The forest event where you bury eggs increases fox TF so you can spam that too.
Heck, even the first area the moment you enter the forest has that as an rng event so you can spam "search" on that.
Doesn't need to be careful, you can spam the fastest option.

My brudder in Christ.
Try doing this and there's so many answers...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hell, there's even one last year ffs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thats the problem i looked at all that none of it works cause im not getting the event most of the time its mostly everything else no matter how fast i go

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
" You glance around to ensure you're not being watched, then drop to all fours. "Ruff," you say, quiet. The dog cocks its head as it regards you. You crawl closer, and remain on the ground as you brush it. Performing such a lewd act excites you and restores your sense of control and self-worth, for now. "

that...is NOT a lewd act XD

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
thats the problem i looked at all that none of it works cause im not getting the event most of the time its mostly everything else no matter how fast i go
That's the DoL experience.
Struggle struggle and even more struggling.
" You glance around to ensure you're not being watched, then drop to all fours. "Ruff," you say, quiet. The dog cocks its head as it regards you. You crawl closer, and remain on the ground as you brush it. Performing such a lewd act excites you and restores your sense of control and self-worth, for now. "

that...is NOT a lewd act XD
Idk what do you mean, this PC is trying to interact with some doggo cockos.
If that ain't a lewd act, I am as innocent as a saint.

Oh my god, handholding..? How LEWD.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
ok looking at the wiki in order to date robin i HAVE to get her punished first?...so its not until shes raped multiple times that she will consider dating me XD?!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
ok looking at the wiki in order to date robin i HAVE to get her punished first?...so its not until shes raped multiple times that she will consider dating me XD?!
Yeah, the very moment that Robin can't pay their rent, you can insta rush to Bailey and take it so you can keep them cherries before they get screwed by randoms.
And you pop it yourself~~~

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
If you take a long time for making someone orgasm then it's a skill issue for your PC.
Go grind their stats and become efficient at sexual things.
Adding to this, if you want to have the best odds of preserving virginity, try and rush the massage parlor. You get a nice bit of income and since all the massaging you do increases the Hand skill, once that gets high enough rapists cannot escape your handjobs so you'll need 3+ to actually have a chance to lose your virginity.

Speaking of group encounters, you can cheese it a little by scissoring a female rapist if one of them's in the group, they won't 'switch' until the woman leaves the encounter and i don't think double pen rules apply on mixed genders. Then you can orgasm as much as you want and you'll still retain (vaginal) virginity.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Yeah, the very moment that Robin can't pay their rent, you can insta rush to Bailey and take it so you can keep them cherries before they get screwed by randoms.
ohh so i can take her dept BEFORE she gets punished?

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
thank you...now for a much more generalized question, some say the spa other say the cafe, witch job is best for a non-sex worker?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Robin doesn't lose penile/vaginal virginity in the punishments

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Robin doesn't lose penile/vaginal virginity in the punishments
so what they just beat her? cuz the wiki describes her as traumatized, with bruising all over her body including her vagina

ether way im not gonna let them hurt her...
just gonna need a really good job first cuz 4k a week is rough

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
so what they just beat her? cuz the wiki describes her as traumatized, with bruising all over her body including her vagina

ether way im not gonna let them hurt her...
just gonna need a really good job first cuz 4k a week is rough
4k a week ain't gon' be a rough no more when you unlock a decent-paying job.
The Spa is just one of many~~~

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
when is the chance for passing a test calculated? got a 87% chance to pass and iv failed 3 times...
You can fail as many times as you want as long as it ain't at the negatives.
It downgrades your literal grade level if you fail it at said numbers.
You can kinda cheese it by not going every friday so you still keep it until you're sure or even at 100% then take them tests.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Seduce Bailey to avoid payments.
Brudder, the only thing that can arouse that person is money itself.
man the first punishment is...roof....raped by 4! dogs in an alley...losing both your ass and pussy virginity....man the DEVS really do have a cretin kinda fetish....is there a law that states "if one is to make a game of the adult verity, one MUST be sure to include rape"

4.50 star(s) 172 Votes