Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
How does it work with the shows in the brothel? When I say that I want to do one, I somehow can't find a way to start the show. I can only strip normally. And yes, it is Friday

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
ok now can i safely seduce Baily to avoid payments, or will she just punish me anyway?
You can cheese theencounter by fighting, apologising and then basically clikcing through untilk it ends after they orgams, but it only works out if you don't protect robin
man the first punishment is...roof....raped by 4! dogs in an alley...losing both your ass and pussy virginity....man the DEVS really do have a cretin kinda fetish....is there a law that states "if one is to make a game of the adult verity, one MUST be sure to include rape"
Well, being thrown around is pretty much the premise of the game, so not sure what you're expecting. And to my knowledge, the most prevalent sort of games (if we count ones that are hardly games too) are male pc harems, so no, not really. Plenty of fem mc games that are all consensual too.
How does it work with the shows in the brothel? When I say that I want to do one, I somehow can't find a way to start the show. I can only strip normally. And yes, it is Friday
Talk to Briar about setting up a show, when it's friday go to the backstage.

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
Is there a way to do this via savefile editing or console commands?
No, I don't believe so: the game is programmed to keep incrementing your skills unless you've reached the max values. I just changed the max values before it stops trying to increment from 1000 (S) to 400 (C). If you want to implement it yourself, you can search your Degrees of Lewdity.html for e.g. "$vaginalskill, 0, 1000" and just change the 1000s to 400s.

Reactions: Idgat

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
thank you...now for a much more generalized question, some say the spa other say the cafe, witch job is best for a non-sex worker?
Both.

The cafe arguably pays (much) better but it takes a while to get fully upgraded, and you can only do it two hours a day (due to milk volume restrictions). The spa is more stable income and open until rather late at night so when i need cash i get my two hours in at the cafe and then move on to the spa.

Added benefit is that when it closes, you're one move away from the orphanage so the odds of being molested are minimal.

There are some entry requirements to the spa though, but they're fairly easy to get if you get captured by Remy since tending to the horses (which you need to escape anyway) raises Hand skill and you're guaranteed only one or two encounters per day there.

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Both.

The cafe arguably pays (much) better but it takes a while to get fully upgraded, and you can only do it two hours a day (due to milk volume restrictions). The spa is more stable income and open until rather late at night so when i need cash i get my two hours in at the cafe and then move on to the spa.

Added benefit is that when it closes, you're one move away from the orphanage so the odds of being molested are minimal.

There are some entry requirements to the spa though, but they're fairly easy to get if you get captured by Remy since tending to the horses (which you need to escape anyway) raises Hand skill and you're guaranteed only one or two encounters per day there.
Yeah I ant jerking a horse...or jilling if they are all girls?

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
This conversation makes me wonder, how many people here play with either the default settings, or per the presets, "reasonably debauched", or with no beasts?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Yeah I ant jerking a horse...or jilling if they are all girls?
You can get your hands up relatively easily by grabbing onto genitals of anyone who's trying to have sex with you
Also one of the ways to redirect them from places you won't want them to go

whittle

Dec 18, 2023
Just wanted to say about the job/payment thing, if you have no intention of romancing and/or paying for Robin, just never visit their room (after a few weeks) - at least in the previous version Robin doesn't get shipped out until you find out that they're missing by visiting Robin's room in the orphanage (that is, Robin will still show up at school, etc. well after they ought to have been sold by Bailey).

That makes a 2k/week upper limit, and if you're willing to save-scum you could potentially "unlock" the 2k smuggling heist from Bartending a single shift. Pretty sure the heist is a once a week thing, but once you've got it locked in you can essentially ignore working entirely. From what I can tell it's not exactly required for Purity purposes, but if you're aiming for "zero sexual encounters" from working while making payments, I think that's the best option? Could be wrong, of course.

I kinda forget what the upper Skulduggery requirements are for the heist, but I'm pretty sure you can manage for quite some time on C+.

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
Why cant the wearable toys just be underwear? I cant stand taking two steps anywhere only for them to disappear into the void requiring you to travel to one of like 2 spots that allows you to access the ability to reequip them. ANY event that changes your clothes removes them at EVERY chance and if you want to put them back on you better haul your as back to the only wardrobe in the game that lets you change them. Absolutely annoying.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Wait I thought Robin will only be sold off if you ask her for money too much? She's got an invisible money stat that as long as the player dose not drain she's fine

also im not going for zero sex, im just not looking to be a prostitute, so im going a romance only lesbian route...wish you could use the Plus mod and the harem mod together

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 172 Votes