CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I set font size to 34. Clipping of text will occur with some of the textboxes tho.
CrazyBat, you are aces in my book, buddy. The mod is perfect, no more hard squinting for me. I just had to move my taskbar to the side and the script is easy to read. Now, if you had a mod to fade out the textbox, just leaving the script. Thanks again, so much.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
some of this things you can already do :) not going to spoil the game but dads office is a fun place in the afternoon ;)
Jmankj, how far along into the game will May be able to go into dad's office? I'm going there right after school (afternoon) and she still won't go in. Does , she need a certain shame count or corruption count?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Jmankj, how far along into the game will May be able to go into dad's office? I'm going there right after school (afternoon) and she still won't go in. Does , she need a certain shame count or corruption count?
See my earlier post here. https://f95zone.to/threads/coming-of-age-v2-9-crazybat.1794/post-13347133

Dunno what you mean with fade exactly. I've seen some other games that removed/fade-out the textbox after each line and It personally drove me crazy. If that's what you mean It's unlikely to happen. You can still toggle the text box manual by pressing alt.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jmankj and CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
See my earlier post here. https://f95zone.to/threads/coming-of-age-v2-9-crazybat.1794/post-13347133

Dunno what you mean with fade exactly. I've seen some other games that removed/fade-out the textbox after each line and It personally drove me crazy. If that's what you mean It's unlikely to happen. You can still toggle the text box manual by pressing alt.
Thanks, CrazyBat, JokerLeader is one of the modders who is the ace of this stuff. He has it so that you can adjust the visibility of the textbox from dark to invisible, leaving only the text. He also sets it up so you can adjust font size (you made it perfect for me). Actually, he does all kinds of great things to make the game better and easier to play.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Only works if certain conditions are met. The events will start when May's shame is 28 or lower.
Follow up event will become available as May shame lowers.

They are not repeatable ATM. Just one time events. I might make a repeatable one at some point, but it would effectively mean making a whole new event, since I only made the event with the pink blouse outfit.
Thanks for the info, CrazyBat. Repeatable H-scenes especially with the family never gets old. Would love to see May going into Daddy's office wearing, different types of clothes, even naked if the numbers are right, sitting on his lap, making out with him, fucking or sucking him and Mom walks in, surprised, but joins in. There are so many incest scenarios that can cum out of this game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Artificial Sloth

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I know I'm still early in the game, but, what I would like to see is Jane and Ryan going into the change room at the beach while May is changing and they start making out with her, eventually leading to sex, pussy and ass. May's brother has gambling debt to pay and the 3 women at the house are forced to service the thugs who come to break brother's legs. Father and brother are forced to clean them up with their tongues and mouths. Mia and May walking the streets in the Red Light District as slutty prostitutes. May working as a barmaid in a sleazy bar being groped and molested. The whole family taking turns sleeping with May in her bed. When May gets home she spys on Mom and Dad fucking and when she gets caught, she gets invited in to join them. May's Mom is cheating on her husband, May finds out and joins Mom as she cheats. The sisters and Mom get pregnant by Dad and brother.
Just ideas, CrazyBat, just ideas.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hey Cbat, any plans on adding some grope events in the bus?
Unfortunately I would say it's highly unlikely due 2 reasons:

1) I personally don't like grope events.

2) I really don't want to introduce something to mess with the flow of moving around by inserting an event or even a pop-up question. I really hate having unnecessary delays when moving around in the game.

A bit more of an extended explanation (maybe unnessarery?) about point nr2.

I've played RPGMAKER games that had forced delays with map transitions.
Either it was walking into an elevator or to a car using or the player slowly walking or showing a single pic with a forced delay of a few seconds.

I've become absolutely allergic to these kind of forced delays, in particular if they happen every time, cause they annoy me and the game can already be a bit grindy some times.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I am playing this on joiplay and the translation is jumbled overlapping each other and the game is lagging so much
Nothing really I can do. As I don't know Joiplay and don't know if Joiplay or my compression is the problem. :BootyTime:

speedup

Jan 4, 2018
i am stuck at the beach with gina for the cheerlaeading event and when i try to get out of the beach its say go near the beach??

where do i need to go??

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
i am stuck at the beach with gina for the cheerlaeading event and when i try to get out of the beach its say go near the beach??

where do i need to go??
Could you please upload your save game here? (Just zip it or rename it as zip and attached it) It's really hard to figure out what the problem is based on that single line of text.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
CrazyBat, don't know if this is in the game, but, just in case. When May is showing a closeup of her ass to the viewers another thing she can entice them with is using her hands to spread her ass cheeks to give an even deeper view of her pussy and ass. (I'd pay for that, lol) She can also offer a weekly drawing to those that give a seperate 300 tokens that they would enter a lottery to see who will win a date with her. She brings the winner home to fuck in her room (anything they want). She gets spied on by family members. Maybe, they join in.
Keep the heavy makeout sessions in play. Love the intimacy. Brother is always sneaking into her room for a little fun action. Dad should be doing the same.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
CrazyBat, don't know if this is in the game, but, just in case. When May is showing a closeup of her ass to the viewers another thing she can entice them with is using her hands to spread her ass cheeks to give an even deeper view of her pussy and ass. (I'd pay for that, lol) She can also offer a weekly drawing to those that give a seperate 300 tokens that they would enter a lottery to see who will win a date with her. She brings the winner home to fuck in her room (anything they want). She gets spied on by family members. Maybe, they join in.
Keep the heavy makeout sessions in play. Love the intimacy. Brother is always sneaking into her room for a little fun action. Dad should be doing the same.
Things like spreading out her ass cheeks are simply technical impossible in the engine that I use unfortunately or it could certainly have been an option.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Siddhesh

May 30, 2018
Hello Crazybat i have first downloaded the compressed version and it had lagging and text overlapping issue so i downloaded the full version but it is also lagging and text is still overlapped. Is there any fix? Btw i am playing on joiplay last played version was 2.6.1 it was working fine and using saves from that version.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hello Crazybat i have first downloaded the compressed version and it had lagging and text overlapping issue so i downloaded the full version but it is also lagging and text is still overlapped. Is there any fix? Btw i am playing on joiplay last played version was 2.6.1 it was working fine and using saves from that version.
Sorry I can't help you there. The game doesn't run an android natively.

I know some people have run it on Joiplay as well, but I don't know what their experiences are running this version of the game. There isn't something fundamentally different between this version and V2.6 other then increased size, so I have no clue why there should be a reason it's suddenly giving you problems with V2.9.

Siddhesh

May 30, 2018
Sorry I can't help you there. The game doesn't run an android natively.

I know some people have run it on Joiplay as well, but I don't know what their experiences are running this version of the game. There isn't something fundamentally different between this version and V2.6 other then increased size, so I have no clue why there should be a reason it's suddenly giving you problems with V2.9.
Yeah i can atleast tolerate lagging and play it anyhow but can u tell what should i do about the overlapping cause i can't make out the sentences maybe something to change like fonts size in script or something?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah i can atleast tolerate lagging and play it anyhow but can u tell what should i do about the overlapping cause i can't make out the sentences maybe something to change like fonts size in script or something?
Fontsize is the same (26) in v2.9 as in version 2.6. So it's weird if that would cause problems now?

I've attached a scriptstfile with a slightly smaller fontsize. Unzip and place it inside the data directory. No idea if that will actually help.

Siddhesh

May 30, 2018
Fontsize is the same (26) in v2.9 as in version 2.6. So it's weird if that would cause problems now?

I've attached a scriptstfile with a slightly smaller fontsize. Unzip and place it inside the data directory. No idea if that will actually help.
Thanks. I turned on frameskip to remove lag and it turned out i was one update behind on rpg maker plugin for joiplay and after updating it the fonts issue is gone and is at og 26 now and the game is playing smoothly without any issue. I am happy i got to play it

Reactions: Crazybat
4.00 star(s) 39 Votes