yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ComingOfAge-2.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
New swimsuit broke changing booth at beach.
Thanks for letting me know. It appears it's broken when you haven't got the sexy swimsuit in her inventory.
I did makes some changes to 'simplify" stuff. This is just one combo I prob test.

Work around for now is to go buy the Sexy swimsuit in the store they it should work. I just tested that using you save and that worked for me. I guess I have to take good look and try to fix this.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
please also as zip file
I'm just curious, but I wonder Why? What is the reason you must have it in zip file?

Why should I go though the efforts to re uploaded the whole game another time while you can simple download and install a freeware program call 7zip to unzip the game? I don't get it..

Reactions: flynn1986

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
There's no such option in game. But It can be done by changing the settings of a script that I've used.

I've increased the font-size from 26 to 30. As a result the names in the name boxes might cut off a little. If can even make if bigger if needed, but the names will be cut off even more.

Just extract the attached zipped script file inside the data directory. (Overwrite when asked) You might want to make a backup of the Scripts.rvdata2 file so you can revert it in case of any issue's
CrazyBat, sometimes my eyesight is worse than other times. Can you redo that mod for the font and make it a little bigger, pretty please? The new version is out. Like Christmas on Easter Sunday.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
CrazyBat, sometimes my eyesight is worse than other times. Can you redo that mod for the font and make it a little bigger, pretty please? The new version is out. Like Christmas on Easter Sunday.
I set font size to 34. Clipping of text will occur with some of the textboxes tho.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
how do I launch the game in a window?
[/QUOTE

have you installed "rpg-maker-vx-ace" on your pc as it is essential to run this type of game.
Here's the link :
choose the free version

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
how do I launch the game in a window?
There a section dedicated to that inside the included readme file. Try some of those solutions to see if that fixes your problem.

====================
Fullscreen:
====================

*Your monitor needs to support at least a resolution of 1280x960 to see the whole screen!
*Monitors with vertical resolution less then 960 will not be able to display the game properly!

Starting the game in full screen mode might cause issues.
Don't start the game in full screen mode but use F5 to make it full screen.

Press F1 and uncheck start full screen if it's checked...

OR

Edit the game.ini and make sure Fullscreen=0. (Restart game after.)
Open the game.ini with a texteditor and change Fullscreen=1 to Fullscreen=0

OR

If the game is active try ALT+ enter to exit/enter full screen mode.

Use F5\F6 and make it windowed

Because RPG maker used 4:3 resolution some black bars will be present when using widescreen A.k 19:6 etc..

There are a lot of different posts regarding the "screen being cut off" when launching this game in either full screen or windowed.It seem these problems arise in particular with people who are using a laptop. There is a consensus that updating video drivers can help.

It seems unknown to many that RGSS, in all its versions, shares the configuration from the F1 menu for all games. So, for example, all games made using RGSS3 share the same F1 config, if you change it for one, you change it for every other game.

To change that, you can use regedit.(CAREFULLY!!! Careless use of regedit can screw up your entire PC!)

Look for:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> Enterbrain -> RGSS3 (or the version your game uses).
Right click on LaunchInFullScreen and select Edit (First option), set the value to

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
There a section dedicated to that inside the included readme file. Try some of those solutions to see if that fixes your problem.

====================
Fullscreen:
====================

*Your monitor needs to support at least a resolution of 1280x960 to see the whole screen!
*Monitors with vertical resolution less then 960 will not be able to display the game properly!

Starting the game in full screen mode might cause issues.
Don't start the game in full screen mode but use F5 to make it full screen.

Press F1 and uncheck start full screen if it's checked...

OR

Edit the game.ini and make sure Fullscreen=0. (Restart game after.)
Open the game.ini with a texteditor and change Fullscreen=1 to Fullscreen=0

OR

If the game is active try ALT+ enter to exit/enter full screen mode.

Use F5\F6 and make it windowed

Because RPG maker used 4:3 resolution some black bars will be present when using widescreen A.k 19:6 etc..

There are a lot of different posts regarding the "screen being cut off" when launching this game in either full screen or windowed.It seem these problems arise in particular with people who are using a laptop. There is a consensus that updating video drivers can help.

It seems unknown to many that RGSS, in all its versions, shares the configuration from the F1 menu for all games. So, for example, all games made using RGSS3 share the same F1 config, if you change it for one, you change it for every other game.

To change that, you can use regedit.(CAREFULLY!!! Careless use of regedit can screw up your entire PC!)

Look for:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> Enterbrain -> RGSS3 (or the version your game uses).
Right click on LaunchInFullScreen and select Edit (First option), set the value to
Has anyone here told you how fucking based you are lately? Idk how close content wise you are to being finished with CoA, but I want to thank you for making such a fun, slow burn corruption game. I can only hope there are a good few slutty gangbang/public use moments to come for May still.

Reactions: Crazybat

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
I love May - well, as much as you can love pixels anyway...

But here's a couple of minor issues:
  • I *think* this is new, certainly never noticed it before - May's icon (character or whatever you want to call it) is showing the 'Pink Blouse with Skirt' image set when she's wearing the 'Transparent Top with Miniskirt' outfit.
  • On the beach, wearing her strip of expensive cloth, if you select the guy behind her she makes a comment about pierced 'titties' even when they're not pierced.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I love May - well, as much as you can love pixels anyway...

But here's a couple of minor issues:
  • I *think* this is new, certainly never noticed it before - May's icon (character or whatever you want to call it) is showing the 'Pink Blouse with Skirt' image set when she's wearing the 'Transparent Top with Miniskirt' outfit.
  • On the beach, wearing her strip of expensive cloth, if you select the guy behind her she makes a comment about pierced 'titties' even when they're not pierced.
1) I was too lazy to pixel edit/create other avatar. Might still make one at some point the the future.
2) Not sure which outfit you're referring too. Looks like a misplaced lined of text. Or a copy/paste line and me forgetting to edit it afterwards. :sneaky:

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
1) I was too lazy to pixel edit/create other avatar. Might still make one at some point the the future.
2) Not sure which outfit you're referring too. Looks like a misplaced lined of text. Or a copy/paste line and me forgetting to edit it afterwards. :sneaky:

1) Fair enough. I didn't notice before ;)
2) It's the red V shaped costume, if you can call it that - looks more like a bit of string. She looks good in it though!

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
1) Fair enough. I didn't notice before ;)
2) It's the red V shaped costume, if you can call it that - looks more like a bit of string. She looks good in it though!
Ah ok. Yes I agree she looks hot in it :sneaky: Thank I think I found the line you're referring to and fixed it.

Last edited:
Reactions: K.T.L.
4.00 star(s) 39 Votes