Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Just a quick update. As I already announced earlier I took a break around the holidays and have slowly started working on the game again.

I've continued working on adding two more NPC interaction events similar to the one that I added in the last update.

Although they are slightly bigger then that one. I wanted to try and experiment a little so for one of those events I added a morning/afternoon and evening night CG. I don't think it's worth the time in the end so I doubt I'll try this for other events unless they're really small perhaps.

I wanted to make the evening/night version a bit different/extensive and had a few idea which I kept adding to this event.
Even tho the event isn't really that big eventually I ended up with 52 CG. This is in large part due to the variants (Pierced/Plug/no-plug) variants. The other NPC event I made has only 23 Cg. For reference I only used 8 in total the npc event that I added in the last update.

I'm almost done with those. I'd like to add these events to the recollection room as well.
I'm still have no idea what event I'm going to work on next. (Maybe add another bikini event at the beach?) I have some rough idea for those, but I really want to have a more definite idea how many and which outfits I would would like to add.

I do want to try and give each of those event something unique and not just carbon copy of the previous ones although there might/will be some overlap. I have some idea's for the very naughty (final) event, but still contemplation how many events I should put in between and how these will look like.

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
Hi Everyone,

Just a quick update. As I already announced earlier I took a break around the holidays and have slowly started working on the game again.

I've continued working on adding two more NPC interaction events similar to the one that I added in the last update.

Although they are slightly bigger then that one. I wanted to try and experiment a little so for one of those events I added a morning/afternoon and evening night CG. I don't think it's worth the time in the end so I doubt I'll try this for other events unless they're really small perhaps.

I wanted to make the evening/night version a bit different/extensive and had a few idea which I kept adding to this event.
Even tho the event isn't really that big eventually I ended up with 52 CG. This is in large part due to the variants (Pierced/Plug/no-plug) variants. The other NPC event I made has only 23 Cg. For reference I only used 8 in total the npc event that I added in the last update.

I'm almost done with those. I'd like to add these events to the recollection room as well.
I'm still have no idea what event I'm going to work on next. (Maybe add another bikini event at the beach?) I have some rough idea for those, but I really want to have a more definite idea how many and which outfits I would would like to add.

I do want to try and give each of those event something unique and not just carbon copy of the previous ones although there might/will be some overlap. I have some idea's for the very naughty (final) event, but still contemplation how many events I should put in between and how these will look like.
Continue the hard work my men, the game is pretty amazing :D

For asking: We will see some new interaction with the mom in his bedroom, or his brother?, anything new with the librarian?, any new in the stripper club?...
Anything new with the friend father or his "friend"?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Continue the hard work my men, the game is pretty amazing :D

For asking: We will see some new interaction with the mom in his bedroom, or his brother?, anything new with the librarian?, any new in the stripper club?...
Anything new with the friend father or his "friend"?
In the next update? Highly unlikely. At some point? Maybe, really depends if I have any idea's for those specific characters.

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
In the next update? Highly unlikely. At some point? Maybe, really depends if I have any idea's for those specific characters.
Maybe a new training from his sister with his brother that his mother catch doing it in the brother room, then the mom come his room and play with her, traying to making fell her more arouse about the fact that she saw them and incourage her to make something from his own will....

I will love to see something like that :p

Sozerign

Oct 10, 2017
Another event with Gina would be nice, its been a while since we've seen her around. Potentially an expansion to the "Exposure Practice" event where Gina loans May out random passersby to show off her skills

Vld666

May 28, 2017
I encounter this error during the rectal exam:

"Script 'Cache' line 106: RGSSError occured.
failed to create bitmap"

I have Shame: 45
Confidence: 32
Exhibitionist: 31
corruption: 16,
and my lust is maxed.

I'm guessing i grew something too fast, and another not enough, but...

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Maybe a new training from his sister with his brother that his mother catch doing it in the brother room, then the mom come his room and play with her, traying to making fell her more arouse about the fact that she saw them and incourage her to make something from his own will....

I will love to see something like that :p
I would like to add some more events with the family at some point.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Another event with Gina would be nice, its been a while since we've seen her around. Potentially an expansion to the "Exposure Practice" event where Gina loans May out random passersby to show off her skills
I actually have some idea's laying around for events like these , because I kinda like these exhibitionist events. I even played around with some outfit and location. Pic below was just me fooling around at an potential location.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I encounter this error during the rectal exam:

"Script 'Cache' line 106: RGSSError occured.
failed to create bitmap"

I have Shame: 45
Confidence: 32
Exhibitionist: 31
corruption: 16,
and my lust is maxed.

I'm guessing i grew something too fast, and another not enough, but...
It's a known problem unfortunately.

This is likely a problem with the RPGmaker engine. Using higher resolution and thus bigger files might contribute to this error happening.
Some people have this more often then others. It's more prone to happen on lower end (slower systems).

I've tried find a solution, but I couldn't find it. If this keep happening at the same spot consistently it might actually be a bug in that case feel free to report it.

Some things that might help reduce the chance (but not proven)

- Use the Falcon-mkxp.exe to run the game. (optimized mod/engine mod by pk2000)
- Run the game from an SSD.

To prevent loss of progress save often and use autosave, although autosave can be annoying because it make the cursor jump back to the autosave slot everytime.

Vld666

May 28, 2017
It's a known problem unfortunately.

This is likely a problem with the RPGmaker engine. Using higher resolution and thus bigger files might contribute to this error happening.
Some people have this more often then others. It's more prone to happen on lower end (slower systems).

I've tried find a solution, but I couldn't find it. If this keep happening at the same spot consistently it might actually be a bug in that case feel free to report it.

Some things that might help reduce the chance (but not proven)

- Use the Falcon-mkxp.exe to run the game. (optimized mod/engine mod by pk2000)
- Run the game from an SSD.

To prevent loss of progress save often and use autosave, although autosave can be annoying because it make the cursor jump back to the autosave slot everytime.

Thanks. Gonna have to try the SSD, i got an image format problem with the falcon apparently.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes