Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
how can I progress in gym for treadmill and situp events ? They just repeated themselves with the basic sportwear
You'll need be much further into the game. Around 50ish shame I think.
Must have work at the gym and worked in the skimpy gym outfit. They that outfit should become available.

blackangel199

Dec 11, 2019
You'll need be much further into the game. Around 50ish shame I think.
Must have work at the gym and worked in the skimpy gym outfit. They that outfit should become available.
my shame already 0, and I already worked at the gym in skimpy outfit. but still the workout basic sportwear

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
my shame already 0, and I already worked at the gym in skimpy outfit. but still the workout basic sportwear
Both of the skimpy outfits? I'll need to check if that's the case. Should already be unlocked if you worked with both of them.
Might be a bug. If you could upload a save I could take a look later. I'm off to family dinner and won't be online for a while.

blackangel199

Dec 11, 2019
Both of the skimpy outfits? I'll need to check if that's the case. Should already be unlocked if you worked with both of them.
Might be a bug. If you could upload a save I could take a look later. I'm off to family dinner and won't be online for a while.
no only the skimpy outfit when May work at the gym not work out. Here is my save

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Here's a minor thing. If you leave the photo studio events till May is sleeping naked, after the Xmas event dream with Jake and Gina she talks about wet panties even though she's not wearing any.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
no only the skimpy outfit when May work at the gym not work out. Here is my save
I found out the problem. The right condition are set. It's seems another instant text bug/glitch.
I noticed your text speed is set to instant. This something causes the game to skip certain choices/condition.

Due to this bug/glitch part of the code is just skipped.
When you set the instant text speed under system from instant to normal it seems to work as intended.
I just tested this with your save and that seems to have solved the problem.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Here's a minor thing. If you leave the photo studio events till May is sleeping naked, after the Xmas event dream with Jake and Gina she talks about wet panties even though she's not wearing any.
Thanks. I'll have to check that. Prob some copy/paste line leftover from the previous stage.

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
Does anyone have a save with 4-8h played? I'm looking mostly to skip the beginning where the game is only yuri and exhibition

mlkey

Oct 4, 2018
Update to v1.81
*(added a second zip for those who want to play with the mouse)

No need to unpack the game files anymore.:D
Just extract it in the game directory, replace the "Game.ini" and start the game with the "Falcon-mkxp"....
When started with Falcon-mkxp View attachment 957137 vs When Started with Game.exe View attachment 957138

ps. The mod will work in future versions too, as long as CrazyBat does not modify drastically the scripts.
(only exception is the questlog, it won't display the hints for the new quests)

(If you want to use the exact same fonts with the original game.exe, download these extra fonts and extract them in the game folder ~ should be placed inside the "Fonts" folder).
does this still work? is there an updated version? im tryna make the font bigger but pk2000's mod is crazy outdated...

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ComingOfAge-2.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

mlkey

Oct 4, 2018
Most likely it still does. Only way to find out is try it out.
it does but its kinda suckish like you cant use the w hotkey gotta each time use through options to increase walk speed, also quest deets missing.

Lame cus im blind lol

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
This fix is NOT needed for v2.4 and higher. So I've removed it.

There's a quick fix for V2.3 that should fix people not able to progress the principal event right after class.
This happens when you go to class without piercing. I forgot to copy/past a piece of code for the non-pierced variant.

Just extract into the data folder and overwrite.
Can someone point me to a solution for this bug?

Talked to the Principal on a Friday, got the plug, went through the weekend.
Now I can't talk to the principal after class and the plug is gone too.
I can talk to him befor class (red sparkle marker is there) but he only tells mie to talk to him after class then.

Added my last save:
View attachment Save01.rar

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Can someone point me to a solution for this bug?

Talked to the Principal on a Friday, got the plug, went through the weekend.
Now I can't talk to the principal after class and the plug is gone too.
I can talk to him befor class (red sparkle marker is there) but he only tells mie to talk to him after class then.

Added my last save:
View attachment 3212358
No clue what happened there.. It shouldn't disappear. Might need to have a look at it later.
Anyways I added the plug manual to your save and fast forwarded. Then you use the attached save and then go visit the principal it should continue.

Reactions: cubba

Infosauger

Jul 23, 2018
I've played V2.8 now and there seems to be a major problem. When changing the screen (entering or leaving a building and so on) I always have to wait 1-2 minutes (!!!) until I can continue playing. During this time the game window is frozen!

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes