Ren'Py Become French [v0.3 Beta] [TheFrenchBaguette]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Become French [v0.2 Beta] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 129mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Assets
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
General Rule #2 and Game Thread Rule #1 violations: controversial, off-topic
Anyone that continues to post anything about being French, socio-political nonsense or anything else off topic will receive a warning and a potential thread ban. The thread has been cleaned up. If you don't like the game, move on.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Become French [v0.3 Beta] [TheFrenchBaguette]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
BecomeFrench-0.3Beta
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

GustavoGanz

May 23, 2023
Version v0.3 Beta and unfortunately not better ....
badly written ...
horrible sandbox ...
sorry DEV I just kicked the game from my SSD ...
maybe I'll have another look after update 10 if the game survives that long.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
so till now i didnt found not one constructive reply to this game......only the whinning about the name....so for those who really want to give this a go...if the dev dont come with ahint system ,dont even try,.is a big mess...

Reactions: Sir Anal

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Become French [v0.3 Beta] Unofficial Android Port

- 146mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Fantomax

"Ares Revenge" game developper
Game Developer
Oct 30, 2017
Quel est le comble pour un boulanger ?

_ Avoir la brioche qui gonfle et la baguette qui rétrecit, ;)

Pour nos amis ne maitrisant pas la langue de Molière mais seulement celle de Shakespeare (qui ne comprendront pas cette blague)

La brioche familièrement ici désigne le ventre et la baguette : le pénis dudit boulanger...

L&S Games

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Hey everyone thank you for your feedback we are going to try to make a "progress system" to help you in our game, sorry for the "bad writing" we are French , the story is just starting please give us some time to improve our game, thank you very much for your help ! see you soon

Kurokazewa

Apr 22, 2018
Hey everyone thank you for your feedback we are going to try to make a "progress system" to help you in our game, sorry for the "bad writing" we are French , the story is just starting please give us some time to improve our game, thank you very much for your help ! see you soon
Plot wise I can see what you're going for and it works. Its just too much blindly clicking through the sandbox looking for stuff. Some spots have small arrows and some doors you only notice are clickable after highlighting over them. And when you do there is no indication as to what the door leads to. Bathroom, Bedroom, kitchen. My suggestion would be to do a hint system, keep things simple, the navigation consistent, and make sure to label things. Because if hint says to find someone in the bathroom that helps. But you would still need to blindly search for the room itself checking each door until you find it.

Overall I'd say I can see the game definitely has potential it really just needs some basic cleanup.

Scal

Sep 4, 2017
Perso je ne serais pas contre un choix de langue et jouer en français pour une fois. A la manière des russes ou autres qui laissent le choix.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes