Become French [v0.2 Beta] [TheFrenchBaguette]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Casfha

Nov 6, 2023
This game just screams for an April Fool's update where the exchange student is reconditioned to becoming... French.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BecomeFrench-0.2Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: L&S Games

sharlotte

Jan 10, 2019
So, not sure why the French thing, sure the ladies have French names but that's about the extent of the Frenchness in this game. Everything else is yankee stuff. Prices in the fast food are in $, all signs in a French uni being in English (when would that ever happen????), no 'bises' to say hello, uni beside the Eiffel tower that does not seem private and is huge and clean (ah ah ah). Flat beside the Eiffel Tower, these girls are filthy rich ;)
Only connection to France is maybe a sh!te TV series on Netflix...

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
the game should end with Zemmour telling you "you will never be a real Frenchman" and sending you on the first plane home
From all the endings ideas you could think about, showing that mf face was what you ended with.
1707455555759.png

Nope, thanks

I mean, you fap to whatever you want, but still. Weird.

Reactions: filochard
Apr 18, 2019
Does it have a walkthrough?
Seems like ~7 non sexual events in the game and only endless roaming through locations and day stages to find anything except "you cooked with her" "you had breakfast with them"

Or is there a bug if you weren't in particular weekday in particular location at particular time the whole progression become broken and only endless roaming with no hints and indicators is ahead?

Last edited:
Reactions: Hydra_Sloth

Fish_lip

Mar 21, 2022
Getting away from the France abuse, I've got to Thursday morning and can't progress- where should I be looking?

To be honest, the France stuff made a refreshing change from people banging on about NTR/Pregnant/whatever their favourite content type is, but now it just makes folk look a bit dim, bordering on racist.

As a Brit, I enjoy winding french mates up (and vice versa), but not all the fucking time.

Reactions: Mildendo
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes