Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
I would say she will text with Marcel based on 2 factors:
  1. Kendra had the gun to Marcel's head and told him to text Anna tomorrow that a gym member did witness David get a blowjob from Alexia.
  2. In the text preview of the upcoming release MrPalmer wrote how Anna feels she is out of shape. This could prompt her to text Marcel or to take up his offer of private gym lessons.
Here's who we'll see in the next update of the word Creators. Darren- David's father
I'm going back to work for David and Anna on Monday. Well, let's see David's day first, and then we'll come back and see Anna's day. Featured characters include Chris, Jake, Darren, Kendra, Robinson and Hank,, So Marcel,Marvin,Stonberg, won't be there.

I've matched characters to events that may or may not occur in this update

Chris: He will come because he is angry with Anna for letting David come home, Chris invited himself to Anna and David for dinner, and then he will sabotage David's return. And he lied in Anna's ear. It's possible he'll get drunk again and want to stay the night.

Jake - she'll definitely meet him at work, he'll come to her office and make moves in front of her desk with his penis like a peacock :ROFLMAO:

Darren - he will probably meet with David (or another character) they will discuss company matters and maybe problems in the marriage of David and Anna

Kendra- They will probably meet at work and during a coffee break to discuss current events in Anna's life and chat will continue to brainwash Anna and encourage her to do more daring sexual things against sexual predators. He will probably meet with Jake to discuss his strategy for seducing Anna. Or with another character who is involved in the conspiracy.

Fake doctor Rob Kobra - approaches Anna when she opens the door and she is shocked and surprised by who she sees. He will want to offer false help and support to find out what is going on in her marriage. It's possible that it will be Chris when Anna opens the door, but it's unlikely that she'll react with such shock and surprise that if it were Chris, it would be too predictable for us.

Hank will call Anna into the office to discuss their business trip. Additionally, they will burden her with so many responsibilities at work that she won't know what to do, and Anne will be under pressure to deal with deadlines. .

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020

An hour ago
The artist is working on the last scene of the upcoming update, so once he’s done he’ll shift gears to Tuesday, and I’ll need to provide him Anna’s outfit. This is where I’ll take your input in the poll question.
On Tuesday, Anna makes a conscious decision to wear a more provocative outfit to work, no matter what version of Anna you’ve influenced. Should she showcase her legs in a short skirt, or her breasts in a low cut blouse?
And before you ask, there’s no “Both” option! It takes all she can just to feature one of her assets, given her misguided self-consciousness. Not to say that will always be the case once she gets a taste of the attention and admiration that comes with dressing sexier…

Show her legs 13%
Show her breasts 83%

WE WANT TO SEE HER TITTIES!!!!!
Therefore, Anna will sometimes dress like this, which means that she will rarely dress like this. It's like she wore a dress to Happy Hour. Anna will only wear bolder clothes on special occasions.:ROFLMAO:

MrLoverGJ

Jul 13, 2023
If the patreons get to chose whether Anna's outfit is short or low cut. Do they get to chose the colour too. What are this season's colours in the fashion world? What colour will set Anna's eyes off?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
If the patreons get to chose whether Anna's outfit is short or low cut. Do they get to chose the colour too. What are this season's colours in the fashion world? What colour will set Anna's eyes off?

:ROFLMAO:I don't think they will be able to choose the color because they would like to choose the style and other clothing accessories.:ROFLMAO:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023

An hour ago
The artist is working on the last scene of the upcoming update, so once he’s done he’ll shift gears to Tuesday, and I’ll need to provide him Anna’s outfit. This is where I’ll take your input in the poll question.
On Tuesday, Anna makes a conscious decision to wear a more provocative outfit to work, no matter what version of Anna you’ve influenced. Should she showcase her legs in a short skirt, or her breasts in a low cut blouse?
And before you ask, there’s no “Both” option! It takes all she can just to feature one of her assets, given her misguided self-consciousness. Not to say that will always be the case once she gets a taste of the attention and admiration that comes with dressing sexier…

Show her legs 13%
Show her breasts 83%

WE WANT TO SEE HER TITTIES!!!!!
Both (y) :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

Rockpaper345

Sep 14, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Every new render is better than the last one.

Congrats bro. I love this one.

I was always sad because other games like culture shock, babysitters and true bond have dedicated fan art pages where fan art is better than the game renders. And we didn't have it here.

Ur renders have improved linearly. One day we will surely get there.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Every new render is better than the last one.

Congrats bro. I love this one.

I was always sad because other games like culture shock, babysitters and true bond have dedicated fan art pages where fan art is better than the game renders. And we didn't have it here.

Ur renders have improved linearly. One day we will surely get there.
Its just test, not a whole scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 98 Votes