Khaylila

Jun 28, 2017

An hour ago
The artist is working on the last scene of the upcoming update, so once he’s done he’ll shift gears to Tuesday, and I’ll need to provide him Anna’s outfit. This is where I’ll take your input in the poll question.
On Tuesday, Anna makes a conscious decision to wear a more provocative outfit to work, no matter what version of Anna you’ve influenced. Should she showcase her legs in a short skirt, or her breasts in a low cut blouse?
And before you ask, there’s no “Both” option! It takes all she can just to feature one of her assets, given her misguided self-consciousness. Not to say that will always be the case once she gets a taste of the attention and admiration that comes with dressing sexier…

Show her legs 13%
Show her breasts 83%

WE WANT TO SEE HER TITTIES!!!!!
I prefer her to show off her legs in a short skirt and high heels of course, but even in open chested clothes it's okay

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019

An hour ago
The artist is working on the last scene of the upcoming update, so once he’s done he’ll shift gears to Tuesday, and I’ll need to provide him Anna’s outfit. This is where I’ll take your input in the poll question.
On Tuesday, Anna makes a conscious decision to wear a more provocative outfit to work, no matter what version of Anna you’ve influenced. Should she showcase her legs in a short skirt, or her breasts in a low cut blouse?
And before you ask, there’s no “Both” option! It takes all she can just to feature one of her assets, given her misguided self-consciousness. Not to say that will always be the case once she gets a taste of the attention and admiration that comes with dressing sexier…

Show her legs 13%
Show her breasts 83%

thanks bacon brother, you are always real deal.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020

An hour ago

Show her legs 13%
Show her breasts 83%

:ROFLMAO::eek::ROFLMAO:The first trailer is already here. Don't worry, the survey is just a direction to show what people want, it doesn't have to be that way. :unsure:I don't remember any poll deciding with 100% certainty what would happen in the game. apwSP7_may2024.jpg

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019

An hour ago

Show her legs 13%
Show her breasts 83%

Are we really voting if we want to see a fucking pair of legs?!?

Is it a primary school class here or what?!?

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023

An hour ago

Show her legs 13%
Show her breasts 83%

The thing I like about Perfect Marriage subscribers rather than Awam subscribers is whenever Perfect Marriage subscribers were asked to give any inputs, they just vote by all means to corrupt Ana...and the poll result of Awam subscribers are always opposite, like they wanna hold sex for as longer as they can..plus there are teen lovers audience there who want more content of Dylan and Ellie rather than sophia...they are worried about Amber , christine and all side characters rather than sophia....But A perfect marriage subscribers hats off...given a chance if Mr. Palmer ask them what they wanna see in the poll...they will directly say Ana's sex :LOL: ...it will get hard for Mr. palmer to hold sex for long time if he keep asking audience via poll.

I want Mr. Palmer to take an audience poll on whose cheating sex they wanna see first: David or Ana or none...90% will vote for Ana I am sure of that.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
The thing I like about Perfect Marriage subscribers rather than Awam subscribers is whenever Perfect Marriage subscribers were asked to give any inputs, they just vote by all means to corrupt Ana...and the poll result of Awam subscribers are always opposite, like they wanna hold sex for as longer as they can..plus there are teen lovers audience there who want more content of Dylan and Ellie rather than sophia...they are worried about Amber , christine and all side characters rather than sophia....But A perfect marriage subscribers hats off...given a chance if Mr. Palmer ask them what they wanna see in the poll...they will directly say Ana's sex :LOL: ...it will get hard for Mr. palmer to hold sex for long time if he keep asking audience via poll.

I want Mr. Palmer to take an audience poll on whose cheating sex they wanna see first: David or Ana or none...90% will vote for Ana I am sure of that.
(n):mad::(:eek::ROFLMAO:I hate surveys because you can't please everyone. What was supposed to help the developers make decisions only made things more complicated or the patrons chose something that not everyone would like and you had to deal with their decisions in the game. . But Awam's example is 100% accurate.

admigold

Nov 26, 2022
The developer said that in the next update there will be 60% of the content dedicated to Anna. Now voting is taking place for a skirt or blouse. What is the artist drawing at the moment and when can we expect the next update?

Reactions: Krat0$

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
(n):mad::(:eek::ROFLMAO:I hate surveys because you can't please everyone. What was supposed to help the developers make decisions only made things more complicated or the patrons chose something that not everyone would like and you had to deal with their decisions in the game. . But Awam's example is 100% accurate.
There are 2 paths always..stick to romantic one :p not the corrupted one :LOL: . Yea if there will be something related to faithful path, obviously those who are interested will choose it...As far as I know because I voted in previous polls..people who wanted to see ana with david were least in number, but yes there were few. SO yea maybe there will be few scene in the end.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
There are 2 paths always..stick to romantic one :p not the corrupted one :LOL: . Yea if there will be something related to faithful path, obviously those who are interested will choose it...As far as I know because I voted in previous polls..people who wanted to see ana with david were least in number, but yes there were few. SO yea maybe there will be few scene in the end.
But Anna's clothes, whether it be a low-cut blouse or whether her legs are exposed. They will stay on 2 paths. Because, as I already said, the creator works on all the tracks at once so as not to have to make this game forever. The renders will be the same, but the choices and dialogue will be different.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
But Anna's clothes, whether it be a low-cut blouse or whether her legs are exposed. They will stay on 2 paths. Because, as I already said, the creator works on all the tracks at once so as not to have to make this game forever. The renders will be the same, but the choices and dialogue will be different.
he might need more supporters like you who wanna see legs lol...create an army of romantic path and subscribe to him. See there were not much options given to subscribers regarding to dress...The developer already made his mind to change the dress...either to show boobs or to show legs. And he didn't gave an option to continue on regular dress as it is. So ...BOOBS it is. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
he might need more supporters like you who wanna see legs lol...create an army of romantic path and subscribe to him. See there were not much options given to subscribers regarding to dress...The developer already made his mind to change the dress...either to show boobs or to show legs. And he didn't gave an option to continue on regular dress as it is. So ...BOOBS it is. lol
Did any of his surveys influence his play? I don't remember. An example was Aniketa in the past. Who do you want to see in the next update? People wanted Chris and the old people. Chris wasn't in the update at all, but there were old people there. The survey is therefore only a direction in which the creator may, but does not have to, follow. And why are you telling me that I want to see Anna's legs when I haven't said anything like that anywhere?

Reactions: Krat0$

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Did any of his surveys influence his play? I don't remember. An example was Aniketa in the past. Who do you want to see in the next update? People wanted Chris and the old people. Chris wasn't in the update at all, but there were old people there. The survey is therefore only a direction in which the creator may, but does not have to, follow. And why are you telling me that I want to see Anna's legs when I haven't said anything like that anywhere?
The first one that I saw who people wana see ana getting hooked up with ...most of them voted for chris marvin jake hank and all...david got minimum...and until now there is no sex ...so we will see how it goes...To be honest, If he has the story in his mind, he doesn't need a poll like these. But yes he can give his audience what they want when the story reaches to that point. Right now, whether Ana show boobs or legs doesn't change anything in the storyline. It might change few flirty dialogues. like nice cleavage or nice legs lol that's all. He could have done it without polling too..It's just kinda keeping regular connection to his subscribers. If there will be any story influencing polls, i will let it know here...As of now, I don't think those polls influence anything story wise.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
The developer said that in the next update there will be 60% of the content dedicated to Anna. Now voting is taking place for a skirt or blouse. What is the artist drawing at the moment and when can we expect the next update?
Next update will launch by this month end or early next month most probably..He 's just changing the dress outfit of model probably a new asset from Daz or blender. Artist is not drawing anything, he might just buy new dress and fit it in the model. No change in storyline.

jackdiddley

Dec 5, 2021

An hour ago

Show her legs 13%
Show her breasts 83%

Why not Both???

Lennyrabbitz

Aug 22, 2020
Chris, most likely yes, not with Marcel
I would say she will text with Marcel based on 2 factors:
  1. Kendra had the gun to Marcel's head and told him to text Anna tomorrow that a gym member did witness David get a blowjob from Alexia.
  2. In the text preview of the upcoming release MrPalmer wrote how Anna feels she is out of shape. This could prompt her to text Marcel or to take up his offer of private gym lessons.

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017

An hour ago

Show her legs 13%
Show her breasts 83%

Is this dev joking? He won't show tits and legs at the same time? isn't this supposed to be an adult visual novel? and why is there even an option in the first place, showing tits and legs is standard practice.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

An hour ago

Show her legs 13%
Show her breasts 83%

IMG_1889.gif

• Haha
Reactions: MrLoverGJ
3.80 star(s) 98 Votes