What's your favorite completed game?

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
You'd have to define completed though. Complete as it have reached a true 1.0, or that the creator deemed it finished, and then someone else starting putting mods/expanding it.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Welp... Here is a list of my 323 favorite completed :p

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Welp... Here is a list of my 323 favorite completed :p
So LifeSelector games are part of your favorites, huh? :tf:
I know whose opinion I'll never ask for, when it comes to adult games, then. :test:

On topic:

Artificial Girl 3 will always be a very fond memory of mine.
I can't really name any english ones, that were completed and that I'd consider material to be part of my favorites.
And a lot more japanese games.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
:tf: just copied the link to the completed tag... :p

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Camera Business - The Story Of Didi.

It has fun story with endings, and is a complete game. I suppose the designer COULD add more stuff to it, but it hasn't been touched in years now. And I don't feel like I 'missed out' out on anything, as the game feels like a complete game from beginning to end.

Yeah other games get deeper than this one, but this is my favorite guilty pleasure game.

And Didi is just hot. Didi needs to make another appearance in a new game!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tlaero and Mortze have a number of completed games as well, and the stories interlink between a number of them. Dreaming With Elsa, Getting To Know Christine, and Redemption for Jessica for example. There's this redheaded character, Chloe, that plays a minor role in several of these games that I think deserves her own game...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Probably one of the best bad ending sequences I've seen in a game involves Chloe in Redemption for Jessica. If any gal deserves a chance at Redemption, and her own storyline, it's Chloe. I'd love the chance to save her from her dark path.

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Best complete game for me? I choose 3!
Visiting Aunt Sara,
Hack n Stalk,
and Redemption for Jessika!

Reactions: Tuhaar Baap

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
As general it must have a beautiful story, be a ntr or both
Dreaming with Elsa
Redemption for Jessika
or anything else by mortze and tlaero
To H
Married warrior Emma
Acerola - netorare imouto misaki

Edit:eek:hh.. almost forgot NTRPG / NTRPG2

Last edited:

Xhianil

Jun 23, 2017
Might be a unpopular answer, but Mutiny!! just because of the protagonist and futhermore the Nemui path, I've always wished I could be someone like grace, even if I know that's impossible both in this world and how my psychology is.

Reactions: LelianaStrange

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Personally, there are a lot of completed videogames that deserved my time, but so far (Hentai only speaking. Otherwise my favorite complete games are other of course):

1) Artificial Academy 2, without a doubt. Illusion games aren't top quality games, and we already know that. Everyone does. But after this one? Only trash. Personally speaking, only Sexy Beach Premium Resort can be saved, but other than that... Honey Select? The actual Playhome? Secrossphere? MEH.
2) Even though it's not yet completed (but technically speaking, the main game is. What is coming out are DLC's - speaking of the second at least), Custom Maid 3D. I mean.. the amount of things that you can do within this game is impressive, and things keep coming out like there's no tomorrow. Lot of personalities for the maid to choose from, the "train phase" is more fun than the one's of PlayHome for example, the fact that with an expansion you can marry your maids is top notch for me. I mean... there are a lot of things, positive things about this series.
3) Strange enough, all of the Taimanin series by Black Lilith. Even though are "cruel" - but never, NEVER, like Starless. That is seriously fucked up - and someone don't like them, I honestly enjoyed the story so far! I'm still playing the third chapter (and then Yukikaze and Murasaki), but It's really, really good for me.
4) Even though it's not completely H because has a hell of a story firstly (positively speaking of course) and the scenes are the secondary thing, all of the Grisaia series.
5) And like the abovementioned, this one, my first love and the VN that introduced me in this wonderful world: If My Heart Had Wings. Along with another production of Pulltop, Koisuru Natsu No Last Resort. These two games are wonderful, in every way possible: from the H scenes, to the background scenes, to the charaters. Everything is perfect and still today I listen with pleasure the OP of the first one and the Main Menù theme song of the second - they're relaxing as hell.

Yeah, maybe I should've said only one, but this is my top five which will not change for anything in the world.

Reactions: Siddington

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
I would say mainly Japanese visual novels really. Grisaia, If My Heart Had Wings, Hoshizora No Memoria, Princess Evangile, Dracu Riot, Noble Works, Comyu, My Girlfriend is the President... You get the idea I think :) Also a mention for Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate for having my personal favourite Japanese school girl uniform :) Game's not to bad either ;)

Reactions: brynhildr

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
As people write some Japanese VNs I would pick: Fate/Stay Night, G-senjou no Mao, Muv-Luv series and a couple more. But these are not erotic games at all. They have erotic content but that's it. If I would have to pick real erotic game I would probably choose Sengoku Rence just for the amazing gameplay and hilarious MC.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Old stuff: Divi Dead, Nocturnal Illusion, True Love, Season of Sakura (Japanese)

Everlasting Summer - with adult patch (Russian - Soviet Games)

My Strange Sis (Great Chicken Studio), all Akabur's games...

It's simple - I love good stories, good laughs and horror so...

swiezak1988

Oct 3, 2017
Again Akabur's games

Witch Trainer in modded 1.6F Russian Edition
Great game with slow corruption. I have tried multiple version and the one from Sad Crab was the best unless there was some better mod/extension released recently.

Princess Trainer
Previous game from Akabur, but in this one corruption thread is not so important as important are stories around.

I'd rather say that these are two different fine games. One can be more of your thing than another, but both are worth playing.

Nov 9, 2017
I'll say the legal stuff. I sometimes forget that westerners have harsher laws concerning certain fetishes. Otherwise, I'd have mentioned a certain German (or was it Japanese?) hentai game involving an MC straight from /b/.

I really enjoy Akabur's stuff. For the RPG Maker games I'd go with Harem Collector (INCOMPLETE game) and Roundscape Adorevia (didn't get far, though). For completed games: Legend of Queen Opala II Gold Edition is right up my alley and now, of course, Noxian Nights.

I think Humbird0's games are hilarious. Over the years I've played many games and can't remember their names.

Aylia's Story has a lot of potential to become the next big game on my list.

Also, there's an old Russian private server of Ragnarok Online called Hentai-RO or something, which is an MMO with hentai sprites. You could see the NPCs getting fucked by things. Shame that the guy who made the sprites didn't finish his work, otherwise it would have been pretty fun.