• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
You could have seen either Tigress or Lena, so they're probably fine. Well, Jeannette is definitely fine, since she came +- with Dusty when it was all over. I'll just say that in the next update, none of them will appear one hundred percent, unless I do a scene in a tent with Lena.
Ok. Thank for answer. So that mean that Fox definetly dead. So what was the point of Fox side quest? It was just for her meeting that you can beg for mercy and she spare you? (i didn't trying so i just asking)

Last edited:

Drex

Nov 22, 2017
Ok. Thank for answer. So that mean that Fox definetly dead. So what was the point of Fox side quest? It was just for her meeting that you can beg for mercy and she spare you? (i didn't trying so i just asking)
Perhaps it was just a little submission mission to have fun with, and not one of the ones that do much of anything but that?

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
Perhaps it was just a little submission mission to have fun with, and not one of the ones that do much of anything but that?
Well, probably, but as RPG player i always search for reason or impact of such quest(played to much in last sovereign)

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
You can interpret the plot as you like, I would love to see your analysis)

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
You can interpret the plot as you like, I would love to see your analysis)
Well. I will check side quest outcome later. But at current moment i can see 3 outcomes for Fox: 1. We ignore Elizabeth call and escape as any other prisoner. Result: Eliza is dead and Fox most likely escaped because there is no prisoners. 2. We gona help Eliza, but lost in battle for Fox(only plead for mercy option, because in other case Lola get KIA status). Eliza killed by Fox and let FMC run away. Probably run away too, because no prisoners left. 3. We help Eliza and knock down Fox(im unsure about killing, because from logical point of view we don't have any weapon to kill except magic). But here all became just a theory. Eliza rest a little and probably was saved by paladins(they mentioned that they saved other prisoners, but its church and we can't be sure that save doesn't mean kill for them). Fox... well, if Eliza escaped from building that can mean that she escaped too or was killed/enslaved when she was caught, if Fox stand up earlier than she killed Eliza 100% and after that escaped.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Well. I will check side quest outcome later. But at current moment i can see 3 outcomes for Fox: 1. We ignore Elizabeth call and escape as any other prisoner. Result: Eliza is dead and Fox most likely escaped because there is no prisoners. 2. We gona help Eliza, but lost in battle for Fox(only plead for mercy option, because in other case Lola get KIA status). Eliza killed by Fox and let FMC run away. Probably run away too, because no prisoners left. 3. We help Eliza and knock down Fox(im unsure about killing, because from logical point of view we don't have any weapon to kill except magic). But here all became just a theory. Eliza rest a little and probably was saved by paladins(they mentioned that they saved other prisoners, but its church and we can't be sure that save doesn't mean kill for them). Fox... well, if Eliza escaped from building that can mean that she escaped too or was killed/enslaved when she was caught, if Fox stand up earlier than she killed Eliza 100% and after that escaped.
Not bad. And at the same time, Foxy will spare Lola only if they have a good relationship (She told HER name, she brought her Futanari panties and was obedient).

Reactions: Ilya11111

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
how to get the goblin scenes ?
Talk with Polka

You can randomly find them in the deep forest

Gumba is free, Kil'ka need money, you can get it when you sell something

yanon2222

Dec 14, 2022
Is there new content for the girl MC in v.3? If so I'm considering starting a new save to enjoy them.

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
Is there new content for the girl MC in v.3? If so I'm considering starting a new save to enjoy them.
Not much. She have a little segments in prison, were she mostly interact with Elizabeth and Miss Foxy and short prison escape segment in the end of current version. First chapter mostly focused on Dusty introduction.

Reactions: yanon2222

G3nn_ji

Mar 27, 2019
If you ever read this, hello UBAREFEET! :3 I really enjoyed playing through Space Prison, with the Wolf Queen/B-010 being my favorite character! I sometimes check on TFA to see what's up, and I'm happy you're still working on it :)
I just wanted to ask either you or anyone who knows, does anyone know the name of the songs that play in the background? There's one of them that plays randomly and I feel like it's... From Fallout New Vegas? I'm probably wrong, but I love the way it sounds :D

Reactions: UBAREFEET

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
If you ever read this, hello UBAREFEET! :3 I really enjoyed playing through Space Prison, with the Wolf Queen/B-010 being my favorite character! I sometimes check on TFA to see what's up, and I'm happy you're still working on it :)
I just wanted to ask either you or anyone who knows, does anyone know the name of the songs that play in the background? There's one of them that plays randomly and I feel like it's... From Fallout New Vegas? I'm probably wrong, but I love the way it sounds :D
Hello and thank you so much) Song in your head?) where did it play? Tell me and I'll try to find out.

Reactions: G3nn_ji

G3nn_ji

Mar 27, 2019
Hello and thank you so much) Song in your head?) where did it play? Tell me and I'll try to find out.
Thank you for taking the time to reply!
And I believe it was just while wandering through the first few maps (Under the graveyard, next to the farm/stable) :)
I also think it never played while I was at the beach!

G3nn_ji

Mar 27, 2019
Lazarus square ?
Yes! I went back in game and actually paid attention to the music rather than focusing on the game, and it's like... The first song in the game, it goes from sounding like a fantasy song (Reminds me of Skyrim a bit, with its... String-instrument, not sure what it is) into a dark, broody theme that sounds like it came straight out of Fallout New Vegas :D Either that, or it's the second song that plays right after that first one? If they're different, the transition is really smooth!
I hope you're able to tell me the name, I'd appreciate it a lot! :giggle: And aside from that, thank you for all of your work, your artstyle which I absolutely love, and I hope you have a great day! :D

4.30 star(s) 10 Votes