• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
It can happen even on PC.

Not only. I played cene normaly and after start of the second round tourtament broke(I appeared in harpy tent, but as player and got black screen. I can move and interact with objects, but i can't see anything)
Hm... Haven't seen this bug, will check

Drex

Nov 22, 2017
Wow nice so now I locked myself from getting the potatoes cuss I can't enter the house anymore I hate when stuff like this happens when I already done so much man.

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
Hm... Haven't seen this bug, will check
It appeared when i use saves from version 0.25 (Or maybe even from 0.2, that was used for 0.25). So maybe you can't catch it. If such thing happen maybe just better will be to add warning that old saves can break game proccess and beter will be play from the start.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Wow nice so now I locked myself from getting the potatoes cuss I can't enter the house anymore I hate when stuff like this happens when I already done so much man.
In the house no any potatoes.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
It appeared when i use saves from version 0.25 (Or maybe even from 0.2, that was used for 0.25). So maybe you can't catch it. If such thing happen maybe just better will be to add warning that old saves can break game proccess and beter will be play from the start.
Replay it from the begin and write me again, thank you

Drex

Nov 22, 2017
Bruh what is the point of the Phobia thing in sisters castle does it do anything beside be annoying?

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
Can you spoiler a little what happened with Jannet and Tigeress? We didn't see them during current update end and Dusty didn't mention them, only fate off his wife and we can meet foxy(well... now i'm in question why she haad her little help side quests(like give mushrooms and futa panties). Or it's a major spoiler for future updates?

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Can you spoiler a little what happened with Jannet and Tigeress? We didn't see them during current update end and Dusty didn't mention them, only fate off his wife and we can meet foxy(well... now i'm in question why she haad her little help side quests(like give mushrooms and futa panties). Or it's a major spoiler for future updates?
You could have seen either Tigress or Lena, so they're probably fine. Well, Jeannette is definitely fine, since she came +- with Dusty when it was all over. I'll just say that in the next update, none of them will appear one hundred percent, unless I do a scene in a tent with Lena.

4.30 star(s) 10 Votes