Others [Translation Request]Tenmei no Conquista [Eushully]

Jun 19, 2021
Ok so I have gotten further some instructions that may help some.

1) Extract all the rar files.
2) Right click the Tenmei.ISO and click mount
3) Make sure you have locale emulator installed and up to date.
4) Go to the tenmei mount you just created.
5) Run Setup.exe
6) Mount Omakase.ISO
7) Go to the Omakse mount you just created.
8) Open folder append
9) Install tenmei_app01.exe
10) Mount Kanban.ISO
11) Go to the Kanban mount you just created.
12) Open folder append
13) Install tenmei_app11.exe
14) Mount Mazoku.ISO
15) Go to the Mazoku mount you just created.
16) Install tenmei_104.exe
17) Install tenmei_app02.exe
14) Mount Tenjyo.ISO
15) Go to the Tenjyo mount you just created.
16) Install tenmei_107.exe
17) Install tenmei_app03.exe

Go into your computer Program Files x86.
Find Eushually folder.
Open it. Copy all these files into a separate folder for backup purposes if you want. highly recommend doing this as I just had to redo this whole process.
Paste in the MTL files from mega.

Additionally depending on how up to date your directx is you may wish to run the directx file from the directx folder in the tenmei.iso mount. You will first be asked where you would like to extract the files this is just install files and not doing a installation yet. AFter extracting using the automated window box find the setup file and instlal directx. This will can take some time.

Unfortunately this is as far as I have gotten right now. I have been unable to locate the cr@ck to play the game and it keeps asking for a serial number which while I found a serial number, the number of digits in the one provided is too many for the spaces you are given. If anyone can help would be much appreciated.

Update: Zero sense. It makes no damn sense. I did everything the exact same way according to the guide above. This time everything worked fine. It was a pain in the ass. Sometimes some of the files do not install I do not know why. To verify appends installed it should show in the program file eushully system folder. You can also verify on the bottom of the title screen as well looking for appends 1,2, 3. YOu can only see append 11 in the system folder. Not sure what it does but I installed it. The update version you can tell under the game title on the title screen.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya2022
Jun 19, 2021
Ok apparently there is a site you can find called zexerz by searching with this games name. It seems sketchy. I double checked all my antivirus and script blockers as how it says to download the file made major red flags for me pop up but I downloaded it without and issues and BEST OF ALL. Overwrite the files in your program files with the downloaded files after following my instructions and it loads immediately. WHOOT WHOOT! SO happy.

Update: Ok so it loads now but it crashes as some others were noting when you try to enter options. I did try to start a game and got further but randomly crashed after loading main scenario on the first picture where it starts to move around with all the characters on it........ if anyone can help it would be much much much appreciated.

Last edited:

MihoyoSlave

May 1, 2019
Ok apparently there is a site you can find called zexerz by searching with this games name. It seems sketchy. I double checked all my antivirus and script blockers as how it says to download the file made major red flags for me pop up but I downloaded it without and issues and BEST OF ALL. Overwrite the files in your program files with the downloaded files after following my instructions and it loads immediately. WHOOT WHOOT! SO happy.

Update: Ok so it loads now but it crashes as some others were noting when you try to enter options. I did try to start a game and got further but randomly crashed after loading main scenario on the first picture where it starts to move around with all the characters on it........ if anyone can help it would be much much much appreciated.
try go to C:\Users\ <username>\AppData\Local\Eushully then choose the game folder for tenmei and set VirtualFullScreenType=2 or 0 in the sys4reg if not then its most likely a font problem where you need to install ms mincho(in my case) or ms gothicM

smegmin

Dec 4, 2019
After some fuckery i managed to get the raw unstranslated version working. Outside of the linux bullshit, It took 2 hours to get this working. So to make sure no one else has to suffer as i did, i have made a zip file with the working, pre-cracked, configuration in it for others to download. I'm not entirely sure but i think one of the appends is broken/missing, but what is here works out of the tin assuming you have all the of correct locales and fonts installed. I'm also a stubborn linux nerd and used wine, and if it works with wine it should absolutely work on windows with no effort.
Here is the download link to zip i made:

Run it from AGE.EXE.

In the spoiler is the 5 thousand extra steps needed for fellow linux nerds to run JP locale games that i figured out via trial, error and copious use of search engines. Ignore this if you're not a deranged masochist and just use windows.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zurond

Mar 16, 2018
I did everything like the guide above, but i cant start the game, it always asks for a key (windows 11, used applocale for japanes+admin startups)

Edit: One reply below, by the same member was another guide step, doing that worked, game started, and starting screen is translated
Big Thanks!

Edit 2: game crashes when i try to start a new game, neither installing the direct x nor installing the ms fonts helped

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2021
I did everything like the guide above, but i cant start the game, it always asks for a key (windows 11, used applocale for japanes+admin startups)

Edit: One reply below, by the same member was another guide step, doing that worked, game started, and starting screen is translated
Big Thanks!

Edit 2: game crashes when i try to start a new game, neither installing the direct x nor installing the ms fonts helped
Are you loading it from the installed directory? The file you should be running with locale is AGE.exe

Jun 19, 2021
I found a secret in the 13th Theory: Beyond the wasteland. If you go and defeat all monsters (apparently treasure putetet doesnt count) you will get a weird message about sensing something. If you click I'll wait a level 40 god monster appears. Its a cool scene. Im trying to restart enough times to beat him.

For those that dont know, retiring the circle in the friend experiences section lets you keep all items,, monsters, and levels just makes you restart. However there is a skip battle option for each battle completed. This allows you to get more experience quickly to level up especially in training.

Jun 19, 2021
Also secret found on the mission where you fight a bunch of wyverns for the first time. I think its 19th? All I did to trigger it is go near the eggs and keep capturing nearly all the wyverns I was coming across. I think its fine to just defeat but I am a capture fiend so I captured all but one and it triggered when I was done to the last few wyverns. Have fun!!!

gimb

Feb 17, 2018

Big Thanks!

Backup to the step before installing the Mtl and change all fonts in the Option to Ms gothic. The default font most likely doesn't have characters for the english translation and therefore crashes the game

Reactions: Starcraft Nigma

AmalIia

Feb 24, 2022
+1

There's only rough MTL available, would be awesome to at least have the UI translated, the character designs in this game are amazing! image_2024-02-17_161947010.png

Mitaba

May 7, 2017
hey guys,
i just finished the main story and sadly found out that i miss one the demon general and her CGs...
do you think its better to play the Mazoku and Tenjyo appendice before and then restart the game? i dont know if there is a NG plus content

Jun 19, 2021
hey guys,
i just finished the main story and sadly found out that i miss one the demon general and her CGs...
do you think its better to play the Mazoku and Tenjyo appendice before and then restart the game? i dont know if there is a NG plus content
Wait you can miss a main character? I would like more info as I am playing this now still

Mitaba

May 7, 2017
Wait you can miss a main character? I would like more info as I am playing this now still
Yes. If you dont capture them using capture rope or by Filling the Heart gauge, you will miss them.
Also, i noticed that at the end of the game there are 3 special scenes: 1 with hermina, 1 with all the Angels generals and one with the demons. If you dont have all of them, the scene will not be' displayed.

And every angel and demon general will have an additionale H-scene when you unlock the devices for upgrading unit ( so 2 H scenes for each one includono the recruit)