Others [Translation Request]Tenmei no Conquista [Eushully]

MihoyoSlave

May 1, 2019
1659332542824.png
Title: 天冥のコンキスタ / Tenmei no Conquista

Developer: Eushully
Website: (There was the main+2 DLC, Here a link for the Complete Edition : , )
Language: Japanese
VNDB:
i heard there was a MTL UI somewhere but i cant find it

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
does anyone have the english version patch
天冥のコンキスタ / Tenmei no Conquista

Taorandom

Nov 17, 2019
I personally don't need a full translation but if someone is kind enough to give a simple translation of the new game plus option screen that would be very helpful

MihoyoSlave

May 1, 2019
i just saw this on the eushully discord but its mlt-ed using sugoi file translator and testing it out now

many thanks to killemall halo dragoomaid and redbeard

Edit: it works with some trouble on the fonts (mainly due win 10/11 uninstalling old not much used fonts)

After installing the main/base game, open the game and go to options to check and set the options to default and check if you have the font installed (the game will crash when clicking the option when the font arent installed in my case)

Then you can install the appends and ver update (1.07 is required to install apprend 3)

PS: of course its MTL so expect poetry at some/most points of the game and some of the interface isnt completely MTLed too

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2021
i just saw this on the eushully discord but its mlt-ed using sugoi file translator and testing it out now

Edit: it works with some trouble on the fonts (mainly due win 10/11 uninstalling old not much used fonts)

After installing the main/base game, open the game and go to options to check and set the options to default and check if you have the font installed (the game will crash when clicking the option when the font arent installed in my case)

Then you can install the appends and ver update (1.07 is required to install apprend 3)

PS: of course its MTL so expect poetry at some/most points of the game and some of the interface isnt completely MTLed too
Ok I downloaded the game. Extracted the files. Downloaded the mega file. Im assuming the next stop is to mount the ISO files one at a time to install? If so does the order matter?

Jun 19, 2021

So I got two of them installed but having some unknown error when i try to get the others. More importantly how do i start this game? It keeps saying I need the key but the key that AGE.exe gives you is too long.

Is there a crack for it somewhere?