popel115

Jul 8, 2017
how do you increase exhibitionism and other stuff? i can only go up to 2
By doing the tasks that require you to sneak into her room iirc. It is painfully rng tho. You can have 15 exhibitionism potions in a row and then only those that increase all other stats (or no stats)

Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018
how do you increase exhibitionism and other stuff? i can only go up to 2
To increase those stats permanently you have to let others make her pregnant, each male increase a specific stat, but they only increase it the first time she gets pregnant by that man.

Additionaly to that you can have temporary increases on her stats by feeding her some potions (sneaking in her room at night). Also if you are her lover you can give her an extra 2 increase on any stat.

sussy balls

Nov 7, 2021
To increase those stats permanently you have to let others make her pregnant, each male increase a specific stat, but they only increase it the first time she gets pregnant by that man.

Additionaly to that you can have temporary increases on her stats by feeding her some potions (sneaking in her room at night). Also if you are her lover you can give her an extra 2 increase on any stat.
i seriously can't load my game at all, any help with that?

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Is the homeroom bugged?
I haven't checked the "skip homeroom" option, but I never got it, I always start the day in the morning, and I don't have any stat change from what I'm seeing.

susanoo123

Dec 20, 2018
If you installed the mod in this thread, you can't load your saves as a result. You can load saves made with the mod installed, but not ones from the vanilla game.

sussy balls

Nov 7, 2021
If you installed the mod in this thread, you can't load your saves as a result. You can load saves made with the mod installed, but not ones from the vanilla game.
i downloaded the game again, deleted all my saves from app data and used no mods or cheats and i still can't load my saves

Nishee

Oct 13, 2020
This game is kinda ass... Some of the upgrades don't work properly, and pregnancy doesn't occur when it's supposed to sometimes, and permanent increases to her stats consume way too much time for me to bother going through with it... All the bugs aside, the game has a painful lack of content. You can only kiss her in very specific places? Wtf is that sht?! You can only "public sex" AT NIGHT (AKA, not actually public) and other guys can get action from her anywhere anytime, but the player can only get specific actions in specific places at specific times, like you can only get a blowjob in the gym? These stupid arbitrary restrictions just make the whole experience feel lame, like the game has fake depth.

I get that its an NTR game, but that doesn't really justify creating artificial limitations for the player like that... Disappointing. : /

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
How do I make her go into my room to have sex with her? I already got 999 fav for her and I already made her my lover.
By the way, I could get a bj at the gym but for some reason it doesn't register than I came (is it supposed to have an option to cum inside her mouth?)

EDIT: I finally found out. I just needed to hit first rank in the first semester. Glady I was able to get her pregnant and avoid ntr lol

Last edited:

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
Does anyone remind me how to improve those stats? I haven't played it in so long that I forgot about it xD. I remember that with potions it increases temporarily, but I don't remember how to make it permanent...
1707968187647.png

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 27 Votes