Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I managed to keep her a virgin until I cleared the game on my 8th loop (with a little help with savescumming). Man, the teachers build up favorability stupid fast. At the start of semester 2, highest was around 370. By graduation, goddamn teachers were already at 600-900 favorability.

Welp. Time to feed her every suspicious potion imaginable and collect that fat check.
Also, I don't know if I'm just extra unlucky or what, but for some reasons, I almost never get the exposure potion quest.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
so your saying I don't have to play as a loser ?
Yes and no. You start off with shit stats, but you keep your stats every loop. With high enough stats, you can be #1 ranked in a given subject or semester, and being ranked #1 in a semester gives you the right to bunk with the love interest, which should be very impressed with you by your academics and agree to be your girlfriend (and sleep with you) at that point anyhow. With a high enough combat rank, you can also beat up dudes bullying her, which will give you sizeable affection points too. As a plus, raising her affection also gives you its own currency for buying potions.

The only issue is, the love interest's affection for everyone except the MC is also retained, as well as her sexual interests/experience. For the good endings, you're on a race against time to knock her up to marry her, and optionally be her first sex partner. It's honestly perfectly doable on normal mode, but you better haul ass and make your move before an NPC hits 500 (realistically, you want to make your move before 450) affection. If you haven't fallen into the pitfall trap of trying to grind money, you should have no problems doing so. You can technically buy an upgrade and reload the save to make it free, since upgrades are shared across all saves, but you only really need the starting affection upgrade, which is relatively cheap.

You should know though, NTR is not completely avoidable. As long as affection is low and you haven't fed her any weird potions (exhibition/lewd is fine if you're her BF), the worse that happens in the first semester is maybe some oral action. However, there's a possibly unavoidable gangbang in the third semester, though the game tells you if love interest has to participate at the start of said semester iirc. If you're gunning that loop for real, you have to commit. By the time you hit the ending (end of 3rd semester), a few NPCs would likely have hit 500 affection, making any subsequent loops pretty much guaranteed NTR runs.

BullRush77

Formerly 'PinkKOalaPrime'
Jul 15, 2018
Yes and no. You start off with shit stats, but you keep your stats every loop. With high enough stats, you can be #1 ranked in a given subject or semester, and being ranked #1 in a semester gives you the right to bunk with the love interest, which should be very impressed with you by your academics and agree to be your girlfriend (and sleep with you) at that point anyhow. With a high enough combat rank, you can also beat up dudes bullying her, which will give you sizeable affection points too. As a plus, raising her affection also gives you its own currency for buying potions.

The only issue is, the love interest's affection for everyone except the MC is also retained, as well as her sexual interests/experience. For the good endings, you're on a race against time to knock her up to marry her, and optionally be her first sex partner. It's honestly perfectly doable on normal mode, but you better haul ass and make your move before an NPC hits 500 (realistically, you want to make your move before 450) affection. If you haven't fallen into the pitfall trap of trying to grind money, you should have no problems doing so. You can technically buy an upgrade and reload the save to make it free, since upgrades are shared across all saves, but you only really need the starting affection upgrade, which is relatively cheap.

You should know though, NTR is not completely avoidable. As long as affection is low and you haven't fed her any weird potions (exhibition/lewd is fine if you're her BF), the worse that happens in the first semester is maybe some oral action. However, there's a possibly unavoidable gangbang in the third semester, though the game tells you if love interest has to participate at the start of said semester iirc. If you're gunning that loop for real, you have to commit. By the time you hit the ending (end of 3rd semester), a few NPCs would likely have hit 500 affection, making any subsequent loops pretty much guaranteed NTR runs.
ok so i can work to not be a loser then this is my type of ntr game i really hate the ones where it gives you zero control of the situation

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
ok so i can work to not be a loser then this is my type of ntr game i really hate the ones where it gives you zero control of the situation
Yup, you can.
The only issue is that most of the scenes are NTR, but clearing the game gives you the option of unlocking the gallery. If you only have sex with the heroine and sidepiece, you only get like 1/10th of the H-content. Speaking of which, if you knock up both the heroine and the sidepiece, you get an ending where both are your wives. If you're into NTR content, the corruption is slow, but you don't have to rewatch scenes every loop. Like if you fed her the anal potion on a previous loop and feed her another one on a later loop, it'll be the next scene in the chain of progression.

susanoo123

Dec 20, 2018
By the time you hit the ending (end of 3rd semester), a few NPCs would likely have hit 500 affection, making any subsequent loops pretty much guaranteed NTR runs.
Her affection for others goes down when you loop. It gives you breathing room, and you can buy potions to lower her affection towards rivals, also. The highest difficulty is perfectly doable

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Her affection for others goes down when you loop. It gives you breathing room, and you can buy potions to lower her affection towards rivals, also. The highest difficulty is perfectly doable
Huh, didn't notice affection for everyone else drops too. The affection lowering potions don't help all that much in my experience. The cheap ones basically stave off one particular target by about a week or 2's worth of affection. The expensive one will basically knock one particular dude out of the lead, but for me, there was ~5 dudes within a 80 point margin.

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
Huh, didn't notice affection for everyone else drops too. The affection lowering potions don't help all that much in my experience. The cheap ones basically stave off one particular target by about a week or 2's worth of affection. The expensive one will basically knock one particular dude out of the lead, but for me, there was ~5 dudes within a 80 point margin.
When you loop any npc with an affection above 300 will be reduced to 300.

• Wow
Reactions: Ferghus

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
When you loop any npc with an affection above 300 will be reduced to 300.
Damn, had I known that, I would have dicked around a few more loops. But after clearing, I was a little burnt out and wanted to try Sexy Bar. Did not have as much fun with Sexy Bar. Like I don't mind challenges, but that shit was 100% RNG.

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
Damn, had I known that, I would have dicked around a few more loops. But after clearing, I was a little burnt out and wanted to try Sexy Bar. Did not have as much fun with Sexy Bar. Like I don't mind challenges, but that shit was 100% RNG.
Sexy Bar is decent, but I like this and Village alot, and the new game is looking like it will be great.

Reactions: mackb

Dro22

Aug 28, 2022
I've played this game before, yet I can't remember how to loop time. I probable missed something in the intro, since I skipped through most of the intro. I'm at the room where the frogs are but when I click Loop Start portal nothing happens. I am only two weeks in, am I supposed to wait for the end of the month or something.

arobotbrain1

Sep 28, 2017
I've played this game before, yet I can't remember how to loop time. I probable missed something in the intro, since I skipped through most of the intro. I'm at the room where the frogs are but when I click Loop Start portal nothing happens. I am only two weeks in, am I supposed to wait for the end of the month or something.
After the first term you can restart. From that point on, you can restart anytime.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
You can only restart in second term or later, until you buy an upgrade that lets you loop whenever.

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes