4.40 star(s) 70 Votes

lkta

May 3, 2017
Excellent start, Potential to be very good indeed. MC looks a bit old & waxy compared to the girls but it isn't a deal breaker or anything.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Just started, but the MC is horrible and really distracting. That needs to be fixed. He is ugly and way to old looking.
Edit: Oh and his lips - their color is so different and strange. Half the time you think the MC wears lipstick.

Edit: In general the ppl look a bit weird and to old in some pictures..
View attachment 1013406
She doesnt look like a girl around 18/19 years ...
Couldn't agree more. When I saw the screens, I thought it was the "milf" character. In this cap she look older than the teacher herself. Don't get me wrong, I love almost all the models it just that they not correlate with her supposed age.

Feb 29, 2020
So far it seems to have good potential.
It kinda sucks being forced into interactions with certain characters at times.
Maybe I don't want to be friends with Mira, maybe I don't want to help Danielle
But then on the plus side MC isn't going around pervin on his kin folk so I'll take it.

Feb 29, 2020
I like the story so far.
BUT the faces of MC and Mira often looked like they are in constant pain or something... strange.
Still will keep an eye on this one. :)
Every time I look at Mira I can't help but see the female skeleton from A Nightmare Before Christmas.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Yeah this is actually a really good game so far, it's so good I'm actualy reading all of the text :D which is pretty rare for me :)

Reactions: Papa Lewd

Papa Lewd

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2019
The renders look awesome, and it seems like a great first release! Good luck to the dev, I think this is going to be a good one. :)

Jan 30, 2021
Hey all, Red Dust here.

Really appreciate the support I've gotten from everyone. When I started developing this game, I had the goal of getting one person beside myself to like it--imagine how pleased I am that quite a few people seem to be enjoying it. Whether you like the game in its current state or not, know that I'm taking your constructive feedback into consideration as I strive to improve.

The first chapter of the first game is always going to have some mistakes. Regarding poor MC, he was just unfortunate to be one of the first characters created. One thing I think I'll do is show his face less. That way, everyone's blood pressure won't spike as often . And regarding Damon, he's MC's best friend and has an important role in the story, and I hope by the end of this journey you'll love the character as much as I do.

Of course, it wouldn't be a proper developer post w/out plugging my Patreon: . Your contribution really helps in developing the game. Also consider joining the Discord: , where we're building a friendly community of people who love good story-driven visual novels.

Love you all,

Red Dust

Last edited:

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
Hey all, Red Dust here.

Really appreciate the support I've gotten from everyone. When I started developing this game, I had the goal of getting one person beside myself to like it--imagine how pleased I am that quite a few people seem to be enjoying it. Whether you like the game in its current state or not, know that I'm taking your constructive feedback into consideration as I strive to improve.

The first chapter of the first game is always going to have some mistakes. Regarding poor MC, he was just unfortunate to be one of the first characters created. One thing I think I'll do is show his face less. That way, everyone's blood pressure won't spike as often . And regarding Damon, he's MC's best friend and has an important role in the story, and I hope by the end of this journey you'll love the character as much as I do.

Of course, it wouldn't be a proper developer post w/out plugging my Patreon: . Your contribution really helps in developing the game. Also consider joining the Discord: , where we're building a friendly community of people who love good story-driven visual novels.

Love you all,

Red Dust
Real nice introductory post! Just so you know, the patreon link in your post has a semicolon after it which is producing an error 404 when you click it. Very simply fixed obviously for anyone who looks and I'd expect most will, but might be worth editing the post to fix it just in case. Obviously want as few barriers to reaching your patreon page as possible.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not bad, wasn't expecting much giving the pig nose girl looks like she had a bad nose job, and if you google punchable face it shows an image of the MC and the trope black guys best friend, but was pretty enjoyable, like Ada, laughed how the MC said Cow Pee to Lees dad and he said nothing, Penny is kind of hot, for a fake ginger, was surprised for a first release how much content there was, I have seen 0.3 with less content than this game has.

Look forward to seeing how it goes, and spanking Ada's ass.

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes