4.40 star(s) 70 Votes

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I don't think this will have ntr sharing, or at least it will be avoidable. The dev did make Damon a true bro/friend in the game and I don't think he will destroy that by making him steal the mc girls.
It will be nice though to have the dev say what fetishes it will have.
So, I decided to give this a go and whether Damon is a true bro or not, I don't think we have to worry about anything with him. I just have this feeling that Damon is gay. I haven't finished it yet, but, that whole thing with Dion made me think that. So, yeah. (Well, shit. Guess I was wrong.)

Also, I'm normally not a fan of Asian girls, but, Ada is the best and Naomi is second to me. Any other time though it would be the black girl at the top. Well, back to finish up and play the Sorcerer update. lol

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Great stuff so far, right up my alley. Mira is incredible, Danielle is your normal hot blonde and while I'm not usually into asians, Ada is really cute! I agree with others that Damon is gay and thought that before the paper in his locker, explains why he can't talk to Danielle, but he mentioned a competition for Mira if that happens he's already getting curbstomped.. lol

Agree about the MC, something off about his face definite serial killer vibes at times.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Just finished playing the game and it was quite fun. I usually hate when MC starts with a girlfriend, but in this case I like Naomi the most from the bunch (although Ada is really nice too), so I kind of wish they never stopped dating; in my main playthrough my MC will definitely stay with her. However I have to agree with others that MC looks pretty weird and out of place, his face makes it harder to focus on scenes and makes me wonder why so many girls are falling for him just based on his looks. I'd like Naomi's face to look slightly younger too, I think the lines around her mouth are too deep, overall she looks older than she's supposed to be imo. Dialogues are pretty ok (with some spelling errors), story is fine, the girls are interesting and I think it's easy to like them, althouth personally I'd hope for a LI (preferably Naomi :) ) who is more assertive/dominating (nothing extreme though) to have more variety in terms of their characters, since all girls - even Danielle - seem to be of this simply cute or rough-on-the-surface-but-ultimately-simply-cute; at least that is my take on them. Overall I believe it was a fine start, interesting and fun. Good luck to the dev.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
There's a redhead with "big biddies"? I am drawn to Ada.

(Kidding, I like the teacher. She obviously wants the MC.)
Mira for me, but i also seem to be agreeing to anything Danielle wants and i dont no why because shes a massive bitch:unsure:

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Mira for me, but i also seem to be agreeing to anything Danielle wants and i dont no why because shes a massive bitch:unsure:
Yeah, I really don't like Danielle... Not because she isn't hot but because she seems so toxic. The scream and yell and break up and then get back together, rinse/repeat is bad enough on the outside. Why would the MC want to be inside that?

Honestly, my issue with Mira is how much the game is pushing her on the MC. It's not subtle. Besides, I like Ada... The older but wiser girl for me...

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Yeah, I really don't like Danielle... Not because she isn't hot but because she seems so toxic. The scream and yell and break up and then get back together, rinse/repeat is bad enough on the outside. Why would the MC want to be inside that?

Honestly, my issue with Mira is how much the game is pushing her on the MC. It's not subtle. Besides, I like Ada... The older but wiser girl for me...
i thinks its just because Danielles hot and blonde (shallow i know), all the other females are likeable and i wonder if the art teacher will be a LI

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
i thinks its just because Danielles hot and blonde (shallow i know), all the other females are likeable and i wonder if the art teacher will be a LI
Yeah, the dev does embrace some very classic tropes... I hope Vivienne is a possible fling/LI.

Honestly, my ranking right now is:

Ada: hot older Asian biker chick
Redheaded Teacher: Can't remember her name was too distracted by her tits
Naomi: I am a sucker for the romantic shit, plus she's hot
Mira: Cute as a button, new girl with no bad history
Vivenne: Mature sexy art teacher
Danielle: Crazy hot blonde
Everyone else...

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah, the dev does embrace some very classic tropes... I hope Vivienne is a possible fling/LI.

Honestly, my ranking right now is:

Ada: hot older Asian biker chick
Redheaded Teacher: Can't remember her name was too distracted by her tits
Naomi: I am a sucker for the romantic shit, plus she's hot
Mira: Cute as a button, new girl with no bad history
Vivenne: Mature sexy art teacher
Danielle: Crazy hot blonde
Everyone else...
Y'all are just weird. Mira is cute, but, I think she's the 'sharing' path and I'm not doing that. Damon seems cool, but, he can fuck right off. I don't think this is a harem game, so in the end, we'll have to choose, but, I'm going to breaking hearts and Damon can pick up the pieces at the end of the game. Until then, unless forced, he's not getting shit. But, if it's forced, I'm done.

Edit:
He can keep the bitch though.

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Good first release but not sure why we had to make a choice on mira right away between damon asking and her seemed a little rushed. I'll keep an eye on this and wish the dev luck

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Really good first release. Good amount of content and some nice girls.

Just the ugly af MC with his lipstick lips and waxy face and some facial expressions of some of the girls are a downer.

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes