Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Ryu_xx

Apr 1, 2024
Websites that warn about malicious mods use advanced analysis systems and security experts to detect real threats. These are not just opinions or intuitions like yours

Cuckoo Kitty :
Download any file you find on the internet, don't be afraid!
The pages that analyze viruses are fake, don't believe them.
Hackers will never sell your information because it is not worth it.

I already know who to believe and who not to.
I'm just waiting for user cuckoo kitty to pull the ultimate conspiracy theory: antivirus software is a government plot to control us, and viruses are actually tiny friendly robots sent to help us. Stay tuned for more updates on this developing story. LOL

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Cuckoo Kitty: Download any file you find on the internet, don't be afraid! The pages that analyze viruses are fake, don't believe them. Hackers will never sell your information because it is not worth it.
You lost the argument by putting words into my mouth that I NEVER SAID. WELCOME to my IGNORE LIST. We are going to share LEWD files whether you like it or NOT!
I'm just waiting for user cuckoo kitty to pull the ultimate conspiracy theory
There is too much of that going around already and I abhor that kind of nonsense. I would rather focus on TODAY'S TS4 UPDATE... Is it a SMASH or is it TRASH? BTW, did anyone tell you they love you today? <wink>

Last edited:

Farmer22

Apr 16, 2024
You lost the argument by putting words into my mouth that I NEVER SAID. WELCOME to my IGNORE LIST. We are going to share LEWD files whether you like it or NOT!
There is too much of that going around already and I abhor that kind of nonsense. I would rather focus on TODAY'S TS4 UPDATE... Is it a SMASH or is it TRASH? BTW, did anyone tell you they love you today?
Guys, let's be honest, we all take risks and we know that mods reuploaded on piracy pages have viruses, in one way or another, whoever reuploads mods on piracy sites has to get something in return because that is their job, it is the harsh reality, Nobody works for free. I have been downloading pirated mods for years and every month I discover new viruses but it is the responsibility of each user to investigate and defend themselves.
Regarding the veracity of a virus detector, we all know how the market works, some antivirus companies are going to sabotage each other through fake reviews. An advice:, virus detectors are our allies, not our enemies.

love and peace

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Guys, let's be honest, we all take risks and we know that mods reuploaded on piracy pages have viruses ... love and peace
This is why I always mention to surf the internet in a sandbox for the ultimate in safety. For those who are not tech savvy, you can run an operating system and a virus scanner in Virtualbox (as an alternative to a Live Linux USB stick) which is a nice way to keep main your OS safe.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
More patch-day woes from EA: People are problems with their save-games. I am not seeing many problems with mods this time around so I will wait until the weekend before I update. Hopefully most mod developers will report whether their mods are compatible or need patching. I need that new DISCO BALL for my nightclub! As always, backup your files before hitting the upgrade button.

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Anarcis Animations ( 16/04/2024 )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Azmodan22 Gold Normal Animations ( 16/04/2024 )

Azmodan22 Gold Rough Animations ( 16/04/2024 )

Azmodan22 Platinum Normal Animations ( 16/04/2024 )

Azmodan22 Platinum Rough Animations ( 16/04/2024 )

YrSa Fetish Moves ( 16/04/2024 )

YrSa Lovely Toys ( 16/04/2024 )