• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

bigbadwolfyt

Sep 7, 2018
I updated my animation collection for WW and also WW Objects. WW Objects now includes the objects for the Swee3 animations and all Kritical objects. I forgot to include Kritical animations in my animations collection. I'll do that with the next update.

Patreon animations are included with the animation collection, at least all leaked ones that I'm aware of and have access to. I don't have access to all of them.

- 3.2 GB

Animation List:

View attachment 3602854

- 2 GB

- 3.2 GB

(work in progress) - 110 MB

All female clothing has been screened and cleaned with Sims 4 Studio.

- 900 MB

I don't take credit for the base Sims in the above household. I did improve all of them quite a bit however. Most of the base Sims were downloaded off of The Sims Resource.

If you use any of these files, make sure you perform a duplicate file check on your Sims 4 mods folder.

Only package and tray files are included in these downloads. All files were scanned with anti-virus and anti-malware software.
can u upload this to any other site like pixeldrain etc or can someone do it mega has limit thanks

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
What are you talking about and who are you directing your comments to? WW won't pair up ages younger than Teen. If you're talking about Devious Desires or other mods I don't know as I mainly use WW.

Loli sex is prohibited on F95Zone so asking for it here could get you a strike or ban. Pedophilia is against the site rules.
what are you going on? I never asked for anything, I pointed out I know stuff people are hiding and that I find it amusing they keep asking for it here in private that's all.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
what are you going on? I never asked for anything, I pointed out I know stuff people are hiding and that I find it amusing they keep asking for it here in private that's all.
So you posted in this thread to judge and shame players for what they "might" be doing? Not a good look I have to say...

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I have seen similar questions asked on more that one occasion, when the post literally above the request, contained the file the poster wanted. Ask them to Google? May as well ask them for their first born. Lots of folks are generally stupid, and for some reason they end up here. Best to just ignore them.
You are 'preaching to the choir' on that one. Most of those insipid questions are answered in my Sims 4 tutorial thread. Anyone serious about learning will make good use of the material. I will not respond to queries which are already documented and easy to find. If they are too lazy to put in some effort, I have found that wasting time on them is pointless.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
can u upload this to any other site like pixeldrain etc or can someone do it mega has limit thanks
dont know if u saw this but if someone can do it thanks
All cloud services have download limits. These sanctions can be EASILY circumvented by using a VPN (or proxy) to mask your IP address. When MEGA says I cannot download I change my exit node, refresh the page and download the file without any problems. VPNs have many other advantages, I never use the internet without one!

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
Not only is it a rare share but all the mega links for Mikkoi's stuff on kemono are dead (n) even the most recent stuff. I'm starting to think there's a curse on this guy's content...

royalrex

Apr 6, 2024
I was wondering if anyone got an open scientific lab coat? I am looking for an open lab coat, preferably ankle length, that does not include a shirt or pants.

Dvolc

Apr 28, 2024
Can anyone help me find some mods that add romantic and sweet interactions to the game? thank you so much!

mrgames100

Nov 9, 2023
Are there any mods that modify the default Maxis clothes mesh? Was hoping to find something that added some bulk to men's pants

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Can anyone help me find some mods that add romantic and sweet interactions to the game? thank you so much!
  • Kiss-n-Grind (UTOPYA)
  • Passionate Gifts (UTOPYA)
  • The One With All The Feelings (KatieMods)
  • The One With All The Romance (KatieMods)
  • More Kisses (maplebell)
  • Pillow Talk After Woohoo (pixeldemographics & Shimrod)