Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

PoorpriatekidZ9

Apr 17, 2024
Hello, besides kemono and here, is there any place to update animation (greynaya,lamaboy,e404p,etc.) to the latest version.
I've seen some talk about mafia doll? or something is it really dangerous?

Mini_Donuts

Jan 19, 2024
Hello, besides kemono and here, is there any place to update animation (greynaya,lamaboy,e404p,etc.) to the latest version.
I've seen some talk about mafia doll? or something is it really dangerous?
Yes , its very name says "mafia", be careful with downloading any mod you find on Google, most of them are infected or they download a script when you click on the link. Also avoid downloading mods from Russian pages.

Reactions: MatomiB and Alewil

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I personally use all of them ( except passionate gifts and pillow talk after woohoo, I just wasnt aware of these mods thanks noobtrain for the recommendation ^^ ) and I wholeheartedly recommend you to try them out and to further add more to the list of noobtrain and rabitrok.
  • Bed Cuddle ( thepancake1 and MizoreYuki )
  • Cute Romance ( thepancake1 and MizoreYuki )
  • The Sims 4 Romantic Interaction from Sims 3 ( Cepzid Creation )
  • Romance Interactions ( Kiara Sims4 Mods )
  • Cuddle and bath together ( Khlas )
I'm already using 'Cuddle and bath together' but I'll definitely try 'Cute Romance' and 'The Sims 4 Romantic Interaction from Sims 3'. 'Bed Cuddle' conflicts with 'Kiss-N-Grind' so I won't use that one, plus I'm using 'PillowTalkAfterWoohoo' which doesn't conflict. 'Romance Interactions' are mostly already covered by the two Katie Mods that I'm using 'TheOneWithAllTheFeelings' and 'TheOneWithAllTheRomance'.

I also recently added 'Sacrificial Passionate Romance'.

Thank you for the information and suggestions!

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Does anyone know of a mod to replace the game paintings with sex paintings?
I saw one on Lovers Lab if you can stand the huge lag there. The owner of Lovers Lab needs to upgrade their hardware but can't afford to so the site is so slow it's barely useable.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
How can I delete a clip from an ww animation but keep the others?
The easiest way to do this is to SHIFT-click on the Sim doing the animation - WW - Disable current playing animation.

If you really want to delete a clip you can.
  1. Extract the package file using s4pe
  2. Edit the animation.xml file and find the animation you wish to remove
  3. Delete the animation from the xml file and save the file
  4. Repackage the animation mod using s4pe
  5. Move the edited animation mod to replace the original one in your Sims 4 mods folder

Reactions: jogbr

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
is your one stop shop for lewd Sims 4 mods. maksimko12 maintains that repository and it often updates about the same time he shares items here. The site is Russian so make sure you have a translator installed.

jogbr

Aug 19, 2022
The easiest way to do this is to SHIFT-click on the Sim doing the animation - WW - Disable current playing animation.

If you really want to delete a clip you can.
  1. Extract the package file using s4pe
  2. Edit the animation.xml file and find the animation you wish to remove
  3. Delete the animation from the xml file and save the file
  4. Repackage the animation mod using s4pe
  5. Move the edited animation mod to replace the original one in your Sims 4 mods folder
Would it be possible to extract the package file, look at animation.xml file, and then delete all animations that don't have a certain flag, like animated genitals, only for the vampires, or something?

Maybe even make a simple script (JS, python...) to automatically delete all the animations that don't have that particular flag.

XML structure could surely support that.

It would lighten up both the Mods folder size and the in-game experience.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Would it be possible to extract the package file, look at animation.xml file, and then delete all animations that don't have a certain flag, like animated genitals, only for the vampires, or something?

Maybe even make a simple script (JS, python...) to automatically delete all the animations that don't have that particular flag.

XML structure could surely support that.

It would lighten up both the Mods folder size and the in-game experience.
Is it possible? Yes. I doubt anyone would be willing to do it however. Personally, I have very strict WW settings and for the animations that slip through the cracks, I manually disable those when I see Sims performing the animation during WW sex.

lipsjklj#7845

Jul 26, 2023

lol that was fast, thanks bro. By any chance do you have the [Fortnite]Charlotte sim also from monosims?