Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
So you download and play first releases of games that have no tag about sex only to later complain about it? Good for you.
My exact through everytime I saw an user complaining about a game they don't like because tags.

Aug 22, 2016
I don't usually comment on the game threads but I have to here! Great concept, interesting story, great visuals and artwork especially for unity game and especially for 0.1 release... keep up the solid work and You will have tons of fans here with this title

Reactions: blacktoad

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Not sure if I got to the end of this prelim episode - can anyone advise where Anna’s place is?

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
toppest of shits mate. really looking forward to more. love the style, and i generally dig management games. this felt like a game, not just smut with a thin layer of game on top

i don't say this lightly but might even sing up for patreon once there's more of the game i'm certain you're actually working on it.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
A dev using Unity properly to make an actual "Unity-looking" game instead of a scammy sandbox. Shocking!

Very early still but looks impressive already. I admit I don't like the nostalgic old-school adventure gameplay, as I find pixel hunting to be tedious at times. That's personal taste though. Still very promising project with good art and nice atmosphere. I can see it having a steam release in the future.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
A dev using Unity properly to make an actual "Unity-looking" game instead of a scammy sandbox. Shocking!

Very early still but looks impressive already. I admit I don't like the nostalgic old-school adventure gameplay, as I find pixel hunting to be tedious at times. That's personal taste though. Still very promising project with good art and nice atmosphere. I can see it having a steam release in the future.
When I saw it I through "Steam version, when?"

HieronymousTosh

Jul 14, 2019
I have great nostalgia for games like Broken Sword and I've been waiting for a quality adult point and click like this! Good luck with the game, blacktoad (y);)

Reactions: Dysphorika
4.60 star(s) 135 Votes