MisterDan

Feb 20, 2019
Not sure this was reported already but... When you play as raven you are supposed to give the "package" to Nicole. But I gave both to the barber. The game then softlocks when you are in Nicole's office. I have cheats on so it was able to "fix" it.

Reactions: blacktoad

Redknight178

Sep 5, 2021
You better use guide posted here, lot of wrong moves break the flow.

But update was quite awesome. You really get a feel for Raven and her story, and you already feel they gonna have some chemistry with Nick.

Lana was super cute. :love:

DD-MegaDoDo

Jun 13, 2023
How many Acts/chapters have been released? i stopped playing shortly after Act II bc it was getting a big buggy – I also assumed it was coming to an end, as two dialog choices stated "Will be added in next update" but then I could still proceed with the main story, so idk.

overall cool game tho. a little buggy at times – especially if you like to save often and load previous save states to experiment with different dialog choices

DD-MegaDoDo

Jun 13, 2023
I am stuck at the meeting with Wade at parking lot. I click on Wade but no interaction. What should I do?
Similar thing happened to me outside of Nicole's bar when talking to V.

I reloaded the game several times only to realize I had to click the three dots (bottom left dialog option) to proceed. it's very easy to miss them when they're the only choice – especially on certain background scenes.

Vireas1042

Aug 17, 2019
After Raven talks to Joe, she says "I should get weed for Lana before I go". When I try to access the room, it puts me back in the hallway and says "Angel, Denise and Nick scene in the next Update"... I can get to the room later to make the packages for Nicole, but not now to get weed for Lana.

FunInTheRun

Nov 20, 2020
it is i. lol. but seriously! i love this game, very original and the only way for this person to go faster is if he does it full time
Usually this has the opposite effect. There are countless examples on this site, where high Patreon numbers slowed down the development. Why work your ass off, when you can make thousands a month by just dragging out updates?
Its pretty annoying for us consumers, but then again... we get games for free.

• Thinking Face

kapralclegg

May 29, 2020
After Raven talks to Joe, she says "I should get weed for Lana before I go". When I try to access the room, it puts me back in the hallway and says "Angel, Denise and Nick scene in the next Update"... I can get to the room later to make the packages for Nicole, but not now to get weed for Lana.

Same here. Generally the second act seems undercooked and game is far from complete.

4.60 star(s) 135 Votes