IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Im stuck here, I cannot get out of this scene. Each option you select, states, "In the next update", but there is no way to carry on or go back.

This is litterly just after making the phone call using Muffin's phone. You end up in the car park automatically and have to talk to wade which locks the game in this scene.

This is litterally 1 min into the game since last update. (for me anyway)

1708241516492.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Hjyfh

albul

Jun 8, 2017
How do you develop the photos? I have photo paper, cap remover and developing solution, and there are no actions enabled for the negative carrier, developing tank or the tray. I have no idea what I am supposed to do.

Last edited:

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
I'm trying to avoid spoilers so I hesitate scrolling through the thread, could someone tell me how much content time wise is in this update? If it's not a lot I'd prefer to skip this one and stack a few updates

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I'm trying to avoid spoilers so I hesitate scrolling through the thread, could someone tell me how much content time wise is in this update? If it's not a lot I'd prefer to skip this one and stack a few updates
Yes I can.

yuukit

Jul 28, 2017
Im stuck here, I cannot get out of this scene. Each option you select, states, "In the next update", but there is no way to carry on or go back.

This is litterly just after making the phone call using Muffin's phone. You end up in the car park automatically and have to talk to wade which locks the game in this scene.

View attachment 3364521
I'm same place but i cannot even speak him :p just walking and walking maybe my save file is broken or somethig

Reactions: whoabacha

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
This helped me out, thanks man
No worries, Isnt half the fun, actually finding that out youself?

I have no idea where you last left the game, so its impossible to really answer isnt it...

Last edited:

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I'm same place but i cannot even speak him :p just walking and walking maybe my save file is broken or somethig
Hiya,

I dont think its a broken save, as I was able to do tasks before this, I think there is a few scenes like this that just have had their exits forgotten to be added.

Its happened in the past.

Oh well, I guess we will await for the dev to reply, which he usually does. :)

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021

View attachment 3364521
in that scene you need to choose "can you give me a ride?"
if it doesnt do nothing maybe its a bug

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
This helped me out, thanks man
There is a significant amount of content, however from my experience with every new update there are issues with previous saves, either being unable to load and continue or new events couldn't be triggered, so having to start new game every time is tiresome. It's either because of engine, though in other unity games saves are mostly compatible or dev can't make them work for some reason.
That being said game has decent story, great design and scenes. But best course of action is to just view all available scenes in gallery and wait for game to be finished to play it without save issues and other bugs.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
If game saves break due to new content changes, then I think its fair to say its the dev's responsibility to provide a save to the end of the last game release ending. Its not too much to ask really... and keeps the supporters happy at least that they can move on.

Reactions: RottenPlum

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
If game saves break due to new content changes, then I think its fair to say its the dev's responsibility to provide a save to the end of the last game release ending. Its not too much to ask really... and keeps the supporters happy at least that they can move on.
I agree, however issue with this game is that there are multiple paths and unlocking some scenes would require certain threshold of stats which depends on player decision. Because of extensive stat based game dev would have to provide multiple saves in order to see trigger content with character you want. Gallery is better solution unless dev find a way to finally make personal saves compatible or in game cheats so we can bump any stats we want.

Reactions: GucciGang69
4.60 star(s) 135 Votes