• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jun 3, 2022
Animations are fucking beautiful, the sounds as well. I just unloaded 3 times to this game when I just wanted to quickly test it. Man, I like it. The story is interesting, too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: blacktoad
Oct 21, 2023
;_;
90% of my activity here is bashing dogshit writers trying to write instead of sticking to programming/drawing.
This game is the opposite case.

Stick to writing guys, you're quite good at that.
But don't make more games.

Like, really, even most awful, buggy, sandbox RenPy games are more fun to play than this abomination.
Idk, is that some cultural difference? Where are you from?
In civilized, first world society
WHEN I PRESS ESC - IT OPENS THE GODDAMN MENU
WHEN I PRESS ESC IN INV - IT CLOSES THE GODDAMN INVENTORY
NO AUTOSAVE? FINE, WHICH KEY IS THE QUICK SAVE?
STORY BASED, CHOICES DRIVEN GAME? WHO NEEDS ROLLBACK/HINTS/QUICKSAVES?! OF COURSE I PREFER HAVING TO CHECK PDF WALKTHROUGH GUIDE EVERY MINUTE

And of course I don't value my time - I love RP-walking there and back, to get that same unskippable driving cutscene, before I get my unskippable/unfastforward-able sex scene.

Bobotheclown

Mar 4, 2018
;_;
90% of my activity here is bashing dogshit writers trying to write instead of sticking to programming/drawing.

Like, really, even most awful, buggy, sandbox RenPy games are more fun to play than this abomination.
STORY BASED, CHOICES DRIVEN GAME? WHO NEEDS ROLLBACK/HINTS/QUICKSAVES?! OF COURSE I PREFER HAVING TO CHECK PDF WALKTHROUGH GUIDE EVERY MINUTE

And of course I don't value my time - I love RP-walking there and back, to get that same unskippable driving cutscene, before I get my unskippable/unfastforward-able sex scene.
We're not blind, we can see what you write. Chill, mate, chill! Also, this is like your opinion, man. No need to shout it to make your point. To be honest, I never used a walkthrough, never had any troubles with saves either believe it or not. I assume most people can figure out how the UI works and whilst I agree it could be tweaked and optimized I hardly think going ballistic is the right way to relay this criticism, that's why you have the rating system too on this site by the way.

Anyway, take it easy and have a nice day!

Voruy

Nov 19, 2023
;_;

calm down karen you just dont know how to play correctly, worked perfectly fine for me.

Oct 21, 2023
  • Haha
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
The Night Driver V.1.1b (Patreon) 2024-04-29

New gameplay
At Aaliyah's place optional gameplay: Make a drink for her, talk, and have sex before leaving.
New scene
The key with a skull keychain option at Cathrine’s party.
If you want to see only new gameplay - Turn on the Testing menu (ON-OFF button), for Skull room to work you first need to load Scene 3 in the Scenes column, and for the Aaliyah gameplay, you first need to load Scene 10, then in the V1.1b - New gameplay column click on the Skull room/Aaliyah. I think this should be better than sharing save files.
Fixed bugs:
  • Items visual/interaction bugs: camera films, paper roll, weed bag.
  • Camera/Tripod/Weed room bug - should work now, new bugs could be related to old save game file.
  • Several wrong Character speaking labels.
  • “Go home” option after Cath's party - picture bug.
  • Going to a club now actually costs $300
  • Several fixes related to stats: wrong description, wrong notification, wrong stats going up, or not at all.
  • Raven can take multiple showers.
  • You can’t give Frank both weed packages / softlock when talking to Nicole.
  • Leaving Raven’s building carrying item Bong.
  • Rentering Raven’s and Aaliyah’s place / softlock.
Added:
  • Bouncer at Pink Flamingo portrait.
  • Background hover highlights on the choices buttons.
  • Scene 10 in the Testing menu.
  • Weed for Lana and Photos for Wade in the Testing menu.
  • New Gameplay column in the Testing Menu - for each version, there will be an option now to test/play only new gameplay.
P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

Oct 21, 2023
Skill issue. The game works fine, wtf are you on about? You're being completely neurotic and nitpicky. No one cares about your wrong opinion.
I admire your lack of self respect.
Neurotic? Always. Nitpicky? Not at all. You give me a car without a clutch because "it works fine, just shift on low RPM" - I will shitttalk too.
You cared enough to reply.

Carnagie

Apr 30, 2017
Issue is your first two complaints (ESC leads to menu, ESC closes inventory if its open) are the same as how repy works. So even if the rest is actual flaws, leading with those two made you look like a dumbass.

Oversized font didn't help, tbh.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Well, that's one of the goals of this game, right? So if I start jerking off when I was just testing it, you know it's good. Yw.
Yeah but nobody needs to hear about that.

Same like nobody wants to hear how many times someone pooped this morning, or how many times he threw up on that party last weekend.

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes