• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Destrud0V.2

Jul 2, 2023
What are you supposed to do on the second floor with the pink mist exactly, after you've gone into both side rooms ?

Last edited:

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
Was enjoying the game till I got this error during the puzzle where you have to push the black hair maid around.

Screenshot 2024-05-05 211503.png

Guess I'll wait till someone posts a fix.

BobTheBlessed

Jun 1, 2020
Was enjoying the game till I got this error during the puzzle where you have to push the black hair maid around.

Guess I'll wait till someone posts a fix.
I think i fixed it by not spamming commands to quickly .... I BELIEVE that this happens by triggering a negative sanity value before the event can fire. Can you confirm on your side?

Reactions: Yazros

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
I think i fixed it by not spamming commands to quickly .... I BELIEVE that this happens by triggering a negative sanity value before the event can fire. Can you confirm on your side?
Well it didn't happen again so there may be something to it.

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
im confused.. the first area where you play two i.e the mirror world with the maids. i can move through the first area easily but once your mirrored i cant move forward is there something im missing
If one of the MC is blocked the other can't move.

crasits9

Sep 21, 2019
I was stucking the map & i have no idea what should i do? Facing the girl will only reduce the reason
1714960842686.png

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
Welp I got another error when talking to your sister(?) and I don't know a way around this one so I guess I wait again till someone knows what's going on.
Screenshot 2024-05-05 223740.png

BlueLatex

May 23, 2020
Can people having issues try with this translation? And if issues persist post saves.

Not needed. Start the game, select the last skip option to go to your room, and read the diary 3 times.
This one still has the issue with the blonde girl and blue haired girl, and bad word wrapping in the recollection room. I recall fixing those in my TL the other day, not sure how it got regressed. Attached a fix to the Layla doll room and the previously mentioned bugs so far too. Extract data.zip to www/data and overwrite.
Full save?
Attached if you're too lazy for the above, lol.
Welp I got another error when talking to your sister(?) and I don't know a way around this one so I guess I wait again till someone knows what's going on.
View attachment 3607523
Can you go into detail on where this happens, or post a save near where it happens?

Edit: Data attachment removed, see this post for the latest.

Last edited:
Reactions: lnppo

Surviv0r16

Oct 25, 2021
This one still has the issue with the blonde girl and blue haired girl, and bad word wrapping in the recollection room. I recall fixing those in my TL the other day, not sure how it got regressed. Attached a fix to the Layla doll room and the previously mentioned bugs so far too. Extract data.zip to www/data and overwrite.

Attached if you're too lazy for the above, lol.

Can you go into detail on where this happens, or post a save near where it happens?
Attached save where blonde girl error happens. Save2 is for the blue haired girl error.

Last edited:

tyuiopson

Jul 9, 2023
the errors happen because the translation of the game. File names not translated and some scenes use those names such as emily and sophia and some scenes with layla and marie.

Found out as well that most of the issues found above were caused by sugoi mtl cuz when i use translator+ none issues are found. sugoi gives better translations and translator+ has bad quality mtl but translator+ no issues found in playthrough.

Tho if anyone wants the plain mtl not sugoi ver here you go. in the zip has save full on save 1 and 20 slot. it is pure mtl so do understand and its worse quality than sugoi.

Reactions: Antidas
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes