• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ01047424_img_main.png

Overview:
This is a world where humans and demons live together, they've been fighting for a long time.
The Hero appeared as a young boy tho, And his power will change the balance of the world.
One day, the boy and his father decide to save two girls being attacked by monsters and invite them into their home.
BUT
They are assassins of the Demon King sent to ensnare the boy.
They plan to corrupt him with lecherous acts to make him abandon the hero's endeavor.
Will he resist their temptation?
Will he be able to overcome the demon queen's plans...?​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-05
Release Date: 2023-05-03
Original Title: 勇者のたまごと魔王の刺客
Developer: Nishino -
Translator: TrickyL
Censored: No
Version: 1.12
Language: English (Sugoi MTL)
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Uploader's Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras:

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Last edited:

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
Mind control , well not all bad was hoping for rape and Loli and some Ntr but ill take it :cool:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
The Hero appeared as a young boy tho
So it's an MTL and uses textspeak instead of spelling out "though".

Anyway, does the mind control only apply to the protagonist, or do you have the option of turning it around on the girls and/or using it on someone else?

Lallapalooza

Aug 23, 2019
So it's an MTL and uses textspeak instead of spelling out "though".

Anyway, does the mind control only apply to the protagonist, or do you have the option of turning it around on the girls and/or using it on someone else?
Only apply to the mc :k

pocencer

Nov 20, 2018
reverse rape without violence
seriously, I have no idea why this type of game called 'masochist boy' game aka m男
Does players really self insert to "I can't cum anymore" ? or force themself second to tenth cums

Edit
or they just want see girls to called them "you weak ass cum more", and self insert to correction type
I want too lmao
still... no violence
to my knowledge, masochist is happy for violence.
I guess there are more levels

Last edited:

TMA987

Jul 3, 2022
This game is amazing, totally recommended if you like seductive femdom with interesting scenarios and temptations instead of the usual lose and get raped crap.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Sounds good but I don't really wanna try a game and possibly get invested in it when there are multiple broken scenes.

UserOfThy

Jan 15, 2024
Great game! If you encounter some bugs in the game (as I did), using the Japanese version to bypass these bugged moments can be effective. Just keep your save and load it!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Lallapalooza

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
im confused.. the first area where you play two i.e the mirror world with the maids. i can move through the first area easily but once your mirrored i cant move forward is there something im missing

Reactions: IncognitoTrust

BobTheBlessed

Jun 1, 2020
im confused.. the first area where you play two i.e the mirror world with the maids. i can move through the first area easily but once your mirrored i cant move forward is there something im missing
After you done the first part you have to go back in the "mirror dimension" and pick up the glowing thing in the first room.

Banana_phone_911

May 13, 2021
Also with the blue haired girl, on the other side.

All of her images fail to load.

Edit:
It also gets stuck in a loading loop after you get through that 'charging' event

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheHerosInTheMakingAndTheDemonQueensAssassins-1.12
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes