• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Why can't a hero be lecherous? Is it a sin to enjoy worldly desires while embarking the brutal journey of slaying demon lord?

• Haha
Reactions: Lallapalooza

Lallapalooza

Aug 23, 2019
Why can't a hero be lecherous? Is it a sin to enjoy worldly desires while embarking the brutal journey of slaying demon lord?
What??
Nooo you're crazy, the lewdness is something evil. It drives you away from the path of the righteous! It's a forbidden act that will make you strive for more and forget your godly's obligation. :unsure: That's why.... it.. feels.. so.. good. o_Oo_O

• Wow
Reactions: BlackElite

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Gave this a try. What am I supposed to do when the right staircase unlocks? The bottom room is locked, and the two side ones just have the succubi standing there trying to tempt you.

Edit: You have to let them tempt you to 0 hp. My bad, thought that would result in a game over.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
I genuinely think it should be mandatory on this site that if people upload MTL games, they *MUST* include screenshots that demonstrate the text/translation in at least 2/3 screen shots (not including menus/settings)

Jason5060

Aug 30, 2021
What are you supposed to do on the second floor with all the pink mist after you touch the door and a bunch of illusions show up?

Jul 28, 2018
What are you supposed to do on the second floor with all the pink mist after you touch the door and a bunch of illusions show up?
You need to find your two tormentors in the side rooms and search them by staring at them until you run out of Reason.

Lallapalooza

Aug 23, 2019
I genuinely think it should be mandatory on this site that if people upload MTL games, they *MUST* include screenshots that demonstrate the text/translation in at least 2/3 screen shots (not including menus/settings)
It makes sense actually mb :unsure:

Reactions: Sorreah

syuuki167

May 29, 2020
it's no good. game is so buggy. TypeError: Cannot read property "0" of null. this happened when I about to do that with blondy girl. it is requirement to progress story. I can't progress without it.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
it's no good. game is so buggy. TypeError: Cannot read property "0" of null. this happened when I about to do that with blondy girl. it is requirement to progress story. I can't progress without it.
Best to wait for OP to upload with fixed bugs at this point.
I've yet to experience a bug since I downloaded Blue's fixes:
I see what happened now. There's two versions of those rooms, one for recollection and one for story. I had only fixed the recollection version. Fixed both now. Attached is all of the latest fixes so far.

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
does anyone know what the two pages torn from the erotic books are for? like the other three outfit peices you gain a new skill does something similar happen with the pages?

IllTom

Jan 11, 2023
Haven't finished yet, but really like this. Puzzle aspect is more enjoyable than standard rpg battles that are either too easy or too rng dependant. That you don't get a game over every time you indulge in an H scene is also nice.

Kind of wish there was more focus on the dad side, though. His whole thing about feeling like an afterthought compared to his hero son and wife who is always busy to the point they haven't had sex in ages feels like a more creative angle than 'young hero is seduced yet again.'

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
thitmatdqa.PNG
this makes me wonder: are there multiple endings? and if so, does someone know how to get them?
feels like some/most of those negative perks we get shoud do something, but i'm not sure if they actually do. for example: what's the point of getting the "Sui's prisoner" perk (that's the blue haired one in the locker)? she just never shows up again, not even in the post credits scene. also, is there something going on with the bathroom (make-up room) next to the locker room?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes