WCadio

Oct 26, 2020
I can not pass uniform policy: charity exemptions, the message said "be sure to complete every step in pride and president quest log before bringing this proposal to the school board".Only step that I didn't pass is "check what maxine is up to the dorm at night". What should I do? because I am in chapter2 now and I can not start this spy event in rachel room anymore. Do someone have console command to pass this event because I can not progress pride and president anymore

marcomemmey

Apr 14, 2020
I can not pass uniform policy: charity exemptions, the message said "be sure to complete every step in pride and president quest log before bringing this proposal to the school board".Only step that I didn't pass is "check what maxine is up to the dorm at night". What should I do? because I am in chapter2 now and I can not start this spy event in rachel room anymore. Do someone have console command to pass this event because I can not progress pride and president anymore
why not? is it crashing in Rachel's room? Might be because you are using a beta save, if you still have a save from before the beta update, reload from that.

WCadio

Oct 26, 2020
It run normal, no crashing but it only trigger event after rachel is cure with body envy when spy in rachel's room. I try spy rachel's room for many days and it just trigger only this event not trigger maxine event anymore.

marcomemmey

Apr 14, 2020
It run normal, no crashing but it only trigger event after rachel is cure with body envy when spy in rachel's room. I try spy rachel's room for many days and it just trigger only this event not trigger maxine event anymore.
But did you get the events where Maxine tries to photograph Amy in her room, and Cassandra and Debbie in the shower? I don't even remember a Maxine event in Rachel's room.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
But did you get the events where Maxine tries to photograph Amy in her room, and Cassandra and Debbie in the shower? I don't even remember a Maxine event in Rachel's room.
Isn't there an event when spying on Rachels room after a discipline session early on where one of the girls uses the Aloe Vera cream inspiring you to get some for use in sessions. That may have been Maxine possibly.

marcomemmey

Apr 14, 2020
Yes I get another event. I think this event that I did not get called "Maxine Gets a Whipping".
Try the showers first. Then Maxine runs all over the dorms and you have to find her. I guess one of the places Debbie tries searching for her is Rachel's room.

Isn't there an event when spying on Rachels room after a discipline session early on where one of the girls uses the Aloe Vera cream inspiring you to get some for use in sessions. That may have been Maxine possibly.
No, that's Donna, I think.

WCadio

Oct 26, 2020
I spy check every room now and there no new event trigger anymore so I think maybe it because of bugs that do not trigger "check what maxine is up to the dorm at night" step in maxine quest line

Reactions: Buddy45

Murako

Jul 4, 2018
How do I get the cafeteria to open? I've done pretty much everything and i'm stuck at Pritis and Harriet quest because of that, also Maxine doesnt show up with her proposal. Help please :(

Murako

Jul 4, 2018
Did you purchase it on the computer in the office?
How many days did you wait after?
Yep, already bought it, I kept doing patrols/classes and got some more events but it doesnt seem like i'm getting to the cafeteria to open haha
Already unlocked all rules including the women bath pass
If anyone could pls upload a savefile it would be really appeciated :cry:

qwqwqwasasas

Dec 30, 2017
AltosandHerdone is here a good place to leave a review that you can see?

The game is bombastic, one of the best story-driven trainers. Unique in that the MC has an actual agenda other than usual - you can really believe he's on a mission, it's jarring in a good way after mindless corrupt-them-alls, and hilarious!

Renders and visuals are for the most part really good.
The biggest thing that stands out negatively is the MC's cock coloration, it's like there's some serious STD going on or something, the head and underneath is bronze with red patches; puts a yikes into scenes.
Other than that, some animations have slight clipping, and renders - especially of unnamed girls - can be seen with white border, but those are minor things.

Now, the game takes itself seriously - as I mentioned, you can really believe the that MC has a mission, and probably also a mental disorder of some kind :D
But that's cool. What's less cool is when something cheap breaks this carefully crafted image - for me it was "Mykock", but as it was in the beginning, I wasn't immersed yet and let that slide. But when a long time later I saw "Mr Cummigns" and "Ms Swallows", it was really such a facepalm. Like you've been building a fragile tower all this time and then decided to add poop as a fundament replacement. I don't get that, and imo those names should be swapped for non-comic ones.

As for the girls, Amy is such a fucking champ, love her, please more! Then it's Rachel, Liz, Debbie, and Sally(I think there's a lot of potential for personal interactions). The twins are also getting dangedously close to being awesome. I know you put a lot into Priti, and she's ok but doesn't click for me.
As for adding new girls - I'd personally rather see more with existing ones, for instance Debbie I wasn't keen on at the start but she got cool later, and the more interactions with existing ones the better imo.
And that little scene with suncream has to get a continuation :)

Would love to see variations on repeating scenes - not even new renders, just changing text, it's weird groping inspecting girl for 5th time and she's shocked each time; or when good girl well used to mock punishments(when you call to your office for mutual fun) is sad in the beginning or on change of pose. This would nicely help to show how the school progresses slowly into debauchery.

A minor thing, but if you can remove the bell sound when scrolling back events, would be great - hate to hear it 4 times in a row when checking activities from school corridor.
Another nit - Sally saying you need to undress girl at the start and then asking for position each time gets a bit annoying. And chatter on repeating the position(i.e. over knee, when she's been over knee already and then in another position this punishment) isn't necessary imo.
But wait, there's more!
Sometimes I have to scroll back many times before it starts rollback of events/text, I think what's happening is empty "events" are added, meaning there are 10 identical frames which I have to scroll through.
"Goodness me" - I thought was Priti's verbal tick at first, but then Sally, other girls and MC started using it as well, and it feels off character and isn't a great tick for everyone I think.

Thanks for the game!

Last edited:

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Yep, already bought it, I kept doing patrols/classes and got some more events but it doesnt seem like i'm getting to the cafeteria to open haha
Already unlocked all rules including the women bath pass
If anyone could pls upload a savefile it would be really appeciated :cry:
Double check the walkthrough accessed through the 'do not press' button in the replay menu. I believe the opening of the cafeteria is tied into Priti's storyline.

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
AltosandHerdone is here a good place to leave a review that you can see?

The game is bombastic, one of the best story-driven trainers. Unique in that the MC has an actual agenda other than usual - you can really believe he's on a mission, it's jarring in a good way after mindless corrupt-them-alls, and hilarious!

Renders and visuals are for the most part really good.
The biggest thing that stands out negatively is the MC's cock coloration, it's like there's some serious STD going on or something, the head and underneath is bronze with red patches; puts a yikes into scenes.
Other than that, some animations have slight clipping, and renders - especially of unnamed girls - can be seen with white border, but those are minor things.

Now, the game takes itself seriously - as I mentioned, you can really believe the that MC has a mission, and probably also a mental disorder of some kind :D
But that's cool. What's less cool is when something cheap breaks this carefully crafted image - for me it was "Mykock", but as it was in the beginning, I wasn't immersed yet and let that slide. But when a long time later I saw "Mr Cummigns" and "Ms Swallows", it was really such a facepalm. Like you've been building a fragile tower all this time and then decided to add poop as a fundament replacement. I don't get that, and imo those names should be swapped for non-comic ones.

As for the girls, Amy is such a fucking champ, love her, please more! Then it's Rachel, Liz, Debbie, and Sally(I think there's a lot of potential for personal interactions). The twins are also getting dangedously close to being awesome. I know you put a lot into Priti, and she's ok but doesn't click for me.
As for adding new girls - I'd personally rather see more with existing ones, for instance Debbie I wasn't keen on at the start but she got cool later, and the more interactions with existing ones the better imo.
And that little scene with suncream has to get a continuation :)

Would love to see variations on repeating scenes - not even new renders, just changing text, it's weird groping inspecting girl for 5th time and she's shocked each time; or when good girl well used to mock punishments(when you call to your office for mutual fun) is sad in the beginning or on change of pose. This would nicely help to show how the school progresses slowly into debauchery.

A minor thing, but if you can remove the bell sound when scrolling back events, would be great - hate to hear it 4 times in a row when checking activities from school corridor.
Another nit - Sally saying you need to undress girl at the start and then asking for position each time gets a bit annoying. And chatter on repeating the position(i.e. over knee, when she's been over knee already and then in another position this punishment) isn't necessary imo.
But wait, there's more!
Sometimes I have to scroll back many times before it starts rollback of events/text, I think what's happening is empty "events" are added, meaning there are 10 identical frames which I have to scroll through.
"Goodness me" - I thought was Priti's verbal tick at first, but then Sally, other girls and MC started using it as well, and it feels off character and isn't a great tick for everyone I think.

Thanks for the game!
Thanks for the review.

You can leave your review on the top part here:
1685557198782.png

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes