llw123

Oct 11, 2021
After I compressed within 2G, this problem occurred when I used renpy tool to package Android. How can I solve this problem? J48YS{_WRUE`3MDMN{X@46K.png

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Does this game run endlessly, or does it stop after a certain number of days? I feel like I'm not progressing efficiently enough, so I'm worried that I'll miss something if it has a time limit.

raven54

Sep 12, 2022
Fallout 1 was released with a deadline of 150 days (+100 if you did something specific). This was very controversial, both on the team and with fans. It turned out it made players sense urgency and would rush through the game, which in turn would make people miss a lot of the contents as it was always about rushing through tasks rather than exploring options. The first patch update removed the time limit because people should have time to enjoy and explore the game.

I kind of suspect The Headmaster would suffer the same fate. Currently it's a fairly laid back game with no deadlines and if you screw up, you can just continue and try again later. You can always grind money, grades etc regardless of how long it takes to reach a certain milestone. Adding a time limit will ruin that and I fear it will cause people to savegame scam and focus too much on "get there" rather than enjoying the game.

TL;DR: don't add time limits or deadlines. They will likely hurt more than they will add.

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
I personally don't know how the end of chapter 2 and the chapter 3 will turn out.
But, given the amout of time we are putting into adding content, it would be a waste to 'force' players rushing the game and thus, missing said content.
I'm not in Altos' mind but I'm confident that, if an actual time limit is set at some point, it would be for very specific quests/tasks and the players would be advised before proceeding if it closes some path and/or major events (so they can complete the remaining content before moving on).

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
If I recall there is a time limit mentioned for getting a particular level of grades in order for the student body to pass an exam/test set by Ruth (currently unimplemented). Given the students who have updates coming soon are some of the ones whom it could be argued as doing the most to drag down the overall grades (Faye for example) I can see the time and grades limits ultimately being configured in such a way that completing particular storylines will help you reach the Grades goal by reducing the chance of a daily drop and the deadline given being set at a point designed to be reachable if you focus on the particularly troublesome students first. Maybe the staff training to expand the number of authorised disciplinarians who can use the headmasters methods will also come into play with this.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Can you please tell me if there is any guide to punishment? thank you in advance
There is a guide to the entire game and all mechanics linked on the OP. The same guide is accessible throught the 'Do Not Press' button in the replay menu. Ultimately the punishment system is a math puzzle. Ie How can I get X amount of points in Pain, Humiliation and Pleasure using 6 or fewer actions, when each available option provides a different quantity of each.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phil5k and Gegecucu

SgtCrise

Oct 31, 2017
So how long is this new content (The new Maxine story)? Is there anything worthwhile in it, or just filler?

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
I can not remember what the different between the versions are, but as a whole the game is replayable and brilliant, for me well worth downloading.

Reactions: Gegecucu
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes