• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Leo_00

Feb 20, 2021
After playing for a bit, a small guide I can put together is this.

There are several "jobs" you can do, most of which require certain stat points. Each "job" gives money and stat points (except school and tutor).

After working twice at a job, an h scene will become available (there are about 6 per job + ending). Doing an additional two after the repeatable h-scene becomes available unlocks an ending. Some endings give outfits. Each ending resets the 60 day counter and you keep all your stats.

Around the map there are many chests, each usually gives an item to increase exhibitionism or lascivious (or the chest will give 50k). You can buy outfits from two different stores in Kakafe town. These chests are your best way to level up the exhibitionism and lascivious stats early on, as collecting all will get you ~30 exhibitionism and ~50 lascivious.

I think after doing an ending a person in the bottom right area spawns that sells items to boost stats for 10k each. Similarly, above the house the dog will turn into a cat that trades stat points for money.

You cannot enter the nightclub, even if you did it's empty

The old man which you give a cocktail to requires that you get a blackbox from a painting inside the gray house you can lockpick. Giving him this box unlocks a shop which allows you to buy any outfit in the game, this is how you get the swimsuit, vest, and sportswear.

Most jobs have 2 ending slots in the gallery, including father and brother, which seem to be tied to the lascivious or exhibitionism stats
i have give him the blackbox but the store just keep preparing, i've wait more than 10 days; is there something i missed?

sasa96e34

May 5, 2024
i have give him the blackbox but the store just keep preparing, i've wait more than 10 days; is there something i missed?
Entering before the 3rd loop will be in preparation, but after the 3rd loop, he will start selling all clothing.

dwoolfy

Apr 17, 2020
So for the outfits, there seems to be some that are supposed to be unlocked via events, those never show up so any sub-events that require those outfits are unplayable. There are several outfits that can be bought first in the armor type shop and then second in the adult shop once you can work there. Also like earlier mentioned there is also the face mask in the convenience store. It is somewhat grindy especially early on. Best to start out by finding all the available chests for I think a total of 50 points or 10 of the ones for lasciviousness and then 25 points or 5 of the items for exhibitionism. Hold off on using them early on grind out the bath till 25 exhibitionism then it should be easy to get the father's end. At that point days become a non issue as you can always go back through the end sequence and refresh your days count. The most challenging to get was the eloquence stat, especially because there are several work locations that have a minimum value for it. Charm is easy just goto the hotel spa.

As the outfits were not unlocking properly I had to go and see the events by unlocking them through the recollection room, available as soon as one ending has been completed.

kazzari

Jun 2, 2020
#save-the-planet #save-bandwidth #stop-posting-unfinished-games #stop-posting-censored-games :WeSmart:

alterunic

Mar 23, 2023
The old man which you give a cocktail to requires that you get a blackbox from a painting inside the gray house you can lockpick. Giving him this box unlocks a shop which allows you to buy any outfit in the game
That's not true, he's missing half of the outfits in the game (Edit: if you discover the shop too early). I made a patch to add the rest of the outfits to his store, because some of them are difficult/impossible to obtain otherwise.

By the way, looking through the decrypted HCG files I see dozens of images that were not used in the game (did a full search through the jsons to make sure). So the dev must have future updates planned that will make use of those images.

Also in case people haven't noticed this is a Chinese game. The text that occasionally appears untranslated is in that language, as are all the switches, variables, items and comments in the game script. If you look in www\locales you will see translation files in json format for English, Japanese, and Chinese (that last one just copies input to output, probably to simplify coding). The English translations can be edited by hand with a text editor if someone who can read Chinese feels so inclined.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ungaa

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
I'd like to see more h-games like this which just focus on the premise of the sexually vulnerable female protagonist getting into trouble, in and of itself, without needing to invoke any kind of fantasy or supernatural plot that's been done to death by this point. More real-world stuff would be ideal.

Unfortunately, the look of the heroine in this one REALLY isn't doing it for me, so I don't think I'll be playing through it.

Ungaa

Feb 14, 2019
I'd like to see more h-games like this which just focus on the premise of the sexually vulnerable female protagonist getting into trouble, in and of itself, without needing to invoke any kind of fantasy or supernatural plot that's been done to death by this point. More real-world stuff would be ideal.

Unfortunately, the look of the heroine in this one REALLY isn't doing it for me, so I don't think I'll be playing through it.
Nymphomania paradox might be what you’re looking for though the censorship is a detractor. H.H.Works games and Double Melon have this somewhat but neither have a progress path for getting into more trouble over time. Typically what it sounds like you're looking for is quite common in the female protagonist NTR category. Most of which if you skip the intro: you wouldn’t even know it’s NTR.

sierrag9827

Jun 1, 2022
That's not true, he's missing half of the outfits in the game. I made a patch to add the rest of the outfits to his store, because some of them are difficult/impossible to obtain otherwise.

By the way, looking through the decrypted HCG files I see dozens of images that were not used in the game (did a full search through the jsons to make sure). So the dev must have future updates planned that will make use of those images.

Also in case people haven't noticed this is a Chinese game. The text that occasionally appears untranslated is in that language, as are all the switches, variables, items and comments in the game script. If you look in www\locales you will see translation files in json format for English, Japanese, and Chinese (that last one just copies input to output, probably to simplify coding). The English translations can be edited by hand with a text editor if someone who can read Chinese feels so inclined.
Which outfits was he missing for you? The only one I could not buy was the convenience store jacket, the rest he had.
1715009836716.png

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes