Collection Video Tetra collection [2022-08-07] [Nordehartet]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Grandity

Oct 16, 2020
no hate but his model last model and Tifa is kind grotesque, its almost like someone took Tifa sucked all the guts and meats out and filled it with liquid and the animation is skin suit with swishing liquid inside
Couldnt agree more.
But atleast he isnt doing those lazy one-pose "animations" stretched to infinity.

Sep 2, 2021
I think he means that instead of having a model that looks like how Tifa does in the game he went off and “butchered” how she is intended to look and made his own
More or less. Kisx did the same thing and calls his OC Lara, when it's nowhere recognizable anymore. Tetra hasn't gone that far. I can still tell it's supposed to be Tifa.

Acemir

Nov 10, 2021
Tetra: Update Addendum

Have spent a bit of yesterday and all of today trying to get Aerith's rig to a place I was happy with, but given the fact that I'm making this post, that clearly hasn't gone to plan.

Almost everything is up to par, bar the thigh deformation bones. Its kind of a mess, and given the poll results so far, it doesn't bode well:(

I'll have to try to find a competent rigger to do a far better job than I can in the future, but for now, I've decided to sub Aerith out for Best Girl™ and sticking to the poll winner (assuming the current lead doesnt change).

Sorry to disappoint if this isn't quite what you were hoping for:(

Reactions: Ass prefer

Meth3rlence

Apr 14, 2021
This artist seems to get quite a bit of hate and I am not sure exactly why, I think he has own style and models are great, there is always room for improvement sure but looking at this Tifa I would never said he "butchered" anything. I am for one glad there are more unique models not just same stuff and she is looking DELICIOUS.

View attachment 3302936
Now find his Marie Rose and say the same thing :D :D :D

• Haha
Reactions: Noahsvyaz

Stephencore

May 3, 2023
Now find his Marie Rose and say the same thing :D :D :D
I have seen her before, I thought it is a weird choice to make such petite character into a bimbo and yes, her face did look ugly in some shots but I really liked the blowjob animation. Maybe it was necessary step in development and without Marie there wouldn't be Tifa twerking video :BootyTime: Not to say that criticism is bad but that Marie Rose animation was still better than 90% of what is uploaded on rule34 :KEK:

Reactions: hqxrjvuh

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
This artist seems to get quite a bit of hate and I am not sure exactly why,
I think some people, not everyone, if he actually released a thing would prolly overlook his exaggerated models.. that marie rose "blowjob" took almost 6 months of last year?? was only 1 minute long, it was more a tease than an actual blowjob, and 30 seconds of it was just talking and posing. fast forward 2 months later, part 2 is completely scrapped. very cool.

since then what have we had, tifa and cloud in bed.. 20 seconds of basically borderline foreplay, ppl commented "wheres teh rest??" nope you were expecting them to fuck? wrong! :giggle:. as well as 2 short dance videos? thats the kind of thing i see people who use MMD spam with various anime characters and such. oh and a couple stills (y)

It's not hate at least not for me, its just disappointment. 12 months and barely 2mins of animation. this isnt someone who is starting out they've been at this since 2020 no?

Sep 2, 2021
I think some people, not everyone, if he actually released a thing would prolly overlook his exaggerated models.. that marie rose "blowjob" took almost 6 months of last year?? was only 1 minute long, it was more a tease than an actual blowjob, and 30 seconds of it was just talking and posing. fast forward 2 months later, part 2 is completely scrapped. very cool.

since then what have we had, tifa and cloud in bed.. 20 seconds of basically borderline foreplay, ppl commented "wheres teh rest??" nope you were expecting them to fuck? wrong! :giggle:. as well as 2 short dance videos? thats the kind of thing i see people who use MMD spam with various anime characters and such. oh and a couple stills (y)

It's not hate at least not for me, its just disappointment. 12 months and barely 2mins of animation. this isnt someone who is starting out they've been at this since 2020 no?
Compare that to people like 3dust who just started a year ago and they're completely making pace to outshine and produce more than that. Admittedly dust takes pretty long breaks to learn new things; waiting over a year (for norde) just for something to get scrapped is not worth anyone's time or money.

Sep 2, 2021
Compare that to people like 3dust who just started a year ago and they're completely making pace to outshine and produce more than that. Admittedly dust takes pretty long breaks to learn new things; waiting over a year (for norde) just for something to get scrapped is not worth anyone's time or money.
I would probably wait for Ellowas. But that's really only if the animation is longer than normal...That'd be well worth it.

oxjaw

Sep 10, 2020
This artist seems to get quite a bit of hate and I am not sure exactly why, I think he has own style and models are great, there is always room for improvement sure but looking at this Tifa I would never said he "butchered" anything. I am for one glad there are more unique models not just same stuff and she is looking DELICIOUS.

View attachment 3302936

Everyone here calls his stuff "fat" because 99% of this forum are here to see chopsticks with balloon tits

Reactions: hqxrjvuh
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote