Collection Video Tetra collection [2022-08-07] [Nordehartet]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Well I hope I will live to see the moment when the full version of the animation with Tifa

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
For anyone who was interested in the commissions I mentioned last month, I've looked at other animators/sculpters/modellers price sheets, and settled on a basic pricing:

-Base price of £100 for 1 character, with an additional £50 for every character thereafter.

-Additional costs for fluids/clothing/environment; the price will depend on complexity and additional time required.
yay.. he takes long enough to do his 20 second videos that may or may not have any sex in them, now you can pay him even more to be dissapointed. and if you thought well.. something good is coming down the pipe right? wrong, enjoy another pointless tiktok dance video idiots :giggle:. i didnt know he found inspiration from all those mmd creators who make dozens of these on anime/gacha girls

nordehartet

Sep 23, 2021
yay.. he takes long enough to do his 20 second videos that may or may not have any sex in them, now you can pay him even more to be dissapointed. and if you thought well.. something good is coming down the pipe right? wrong, enjoy another pointless tiktok dance video idiots :giggle:. i didnt know he found inspiration from all those mmd creators who make dozens of these on anime/gacha girls
tell me how you really feel

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote