4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

hilo01

Jul 1, 2018
Ok so, the combat....its meh, its always been meh. It doesnt make sense, tracking the stats on the monsters is just awful because of there being too much info... I hate it. I am tired of just moving monsters in and out until I can take a territory, I need someone to please give me a royal army that works. Someone who knows what they are doing, what it the winning army of monsters? Please and thank you.
Just use red lion

nickelpower

Jun 1, 2022
lil bro developer has been promising that to september, maximum to october, they would update the game to the unity. So, november is almost started...

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
lil bro developer has been promising that to september, maximum to october, they would update the game to the unity. So, november is almost started...
The update has been "a couple months away" for more than a year now tbh. Between trying out AI tools, making comics, and porting it to unity there was always something.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
You mean december.

It amazes me how people still dump 3500 EUR per month with barely any kind of comunication or false promises, I really don't get it.

I can't cope with the fact that receiving that amount of money isn't enough to get workforce convert to another platform in 2 whole years.

Yes the original game was fun, and pleased a lot of kinks, but this dev is scamming with all full letters atm. From time to time I come here I always find a new reason for the delay. Even if the conversion is released (which I don't believe so) it doesn't justify this time of development.

Yes I'm aware game game development takes time and effort, don't get me wrong, but way bigger projects take less time to be released. But that isn't even what bothers me the most, what bothers me is barely having any kind of feedback, yet people accept dumping into this.

Reactions: opodin and McAztec

anno.nym1

Jan 5, 2018
As a fun exercise I started a vertical slice of the game in godot and somehow ... i feel that I've reached more progress in that +- 10 hrs over 3 weeks than the devs

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
As a fun exercise I started a vertical slice of the game in godot and somehow ... i feel that I've reached more progress in that +- 10 hrs over 3 weeks than the devs
Send them your resume lol. I doubt there's much in Unity anyways, what's one more switch?

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
Hello guys, long story short: i have v. 5.01 alpha for a years and play only like yesterday. And omfg this game is so good. So, any good tips/advises/guides (most welcome)/files for a newbie?

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes