4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
The patron has updates you want to see XD and some free comics he made about TT
The patreon has comics and progress updates, no actual new .exe or any other format that I can download and run. The latest version of the game is, afaik, V5.02, released ages ago. Progress updates are nice and all, but until there's an actual runnable program I'm not holding my breath. Been hearing the "we're working hard but ...." since V5.02.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Its alive. Don't worry XD dev is working on unity plot so the moving is taking a long time
Yet he doesn't give any proof of that.

I totally understand the game had to be revamped, and changing platforms is a tough job, I get all that. I understand game developing is an hard job, unlike some who just ask stuff for free. But being more than 2 years with barely any kind of info and nearly 4k per month? C'mon man... We aren't talking about GTA or Cyberpunk developing.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Yet he doesn't give any proof of that.

I totally understand the game had to be revamped, and changing platforms is a tough job, I get all that. I understand game developing is an hard job, unlike some who just ask stuff for free. But being more than 2 years with barely any kind of info and nearly 4k per month? C'mon man... We aren't talking about GTA or Cyberpunk developing.
I think it was at around 7k a month when the last update dropped ... 2 years ago. So 4k is a brutal drop but I don't think he cares. The dev seems more comfy creating comics and drawing that all of this game bs.
And if the income is still sizeable with that alone why not.
Same happened with Jackerman and Tentacular - easier and more profitable to make vids instead of games

Reactions: McAztec

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I think it was at around 7k a month when the last update dropped ... 2 years ago. So 4k is a brutal drop but I don't think he cares. The dev seems more comfy creating comics and drawing that all of this game bs.
Same happened with Jackerman and Tentacular - easier and more profitable to make vids instead of games
And I understand that, the main issue isn't the devs, but actually people who believe in them and continue to bury money for no reason. I guess Big Brother wasn't enough lesson to many.

If it is completly unmoral? Of course it is. But the dev doesn't manage the money of their fans after all.

Reactions: McAztec

hilo01

Jul 1, 2018
took so long for him to hire someone to help him code unity smh...
he posted a video with the new unity build looking good tho

iixviiiix

Mar 11, 2020
Then flash , now unity , i got tired of those that keep ruining game developing.
I seriously want this game to finish and get some success.
For someone who don't know yet , Unity engine CEO (fromer EA CEO) put out another **** again.

alias34

Jul 4, 2017
Oh god, you're right... All those hentai game devs who now REGRETTABLY HAVE TO migrate engines away from Unity... Now they'll already have their content roadmap set for the next 3 years. Ka-CHING

nickelpower

Jun 1, 2022
and nowadays here goes around a unity scandal that many devs just will switch their game engines due to a new policy of them from next year...lul

Unanswered11133

Aug 3, 2020
Sure thing, I still have the 60FPS versions. Gofile unfortunately deletes files that haven't had any activity for 10 days or so iirc. I've reuploaded to gofile (since it has decent speed most of the time) and to anonfiles which is slower but I've hardly seen broken links there.

The original plan was to go trough the game and try to re-record every animation to get them at native FPS (which is like 7 FPS iirc) for better performance on the frame interpolation, without duplicates and so on, but alas I didn't have time so I didn't reupload them until now. Anyway here they are, enjoy:

dont work(

overlord5

Sep 8, 2017
Then flash , now unity , i got tired of those that keep ruining game developing.
I seriously want this game to finish and get some success.
For someone who don't know yet , Unity engine CEO (fromer EA CEO) put out another **** again.
they rolled it back so it only applies if you have more than 1,000,000$ in revenue and over 1,000,000 installs

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
People complaining about the Unity's CEO, as if he wasn't the CEO of EA before. Clearly came from a company with a great reputation after all.
If you look at the SEC filings, it's the IronSource cunts that are dumping stock, not Raviolli.

Heard through the grapevine they were the ones pushing for hard monetization. Both of the IronSource assholes that ran it into the ground with their "business practices" (and ask anyone who used them for mobile market monetization just how scammy they were) are on Unity's board.

Aug 4, 2020
Ok so, the combat....its meh, its always been meh. It doesnt make sense, tracking the stats on the monsters is just awful because of there being too much info... I hate it. I am tired of just moving monsters in and out until I can take a territory, I need someone to please give me a royal army that works. Someone who knows what they are doing, what it the winning army of monsters? Please and thank you.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes