ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
In what week are we forced to choose a route?
Technically not until the very epilogue where you pick what girl(s) you want to end up with. Although what content you've played until then may decide whether you have enough relationship points to "qualify" for an ending. But this can be circumvented entering amounts manually at the start of (very short) chapter 3.

Reactions: starkj

starkj

May 17, 2022
Technically not until the very epilogue where you pick what girl(s) you want to end up with. Although what content you've played until then may decide whether you have enough relationship points to "qualify" for an ending. But this can be circumvented entering amounts manually at the start of (very short) chapter 3.
Thanks, i have the walkthrough mod installed that allows to change points so i dont have to play the whole game again.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks, i have the walkthrough mod installed that allows to change points so i dont have to play the whole game again.
besides those main endings in the end there are also extra endings (lots of). if you were after donuts then need to replay game.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
true but modding those points is easier, no need to do 20 questions game.
That is a pain in the ass to do. You also had to go back to the last save in the previous part to write the numbers down on a non-cheating play.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That is a pain in the ass to do. You also had to go back to the last save in the previous part to write the numbers down on a non-cheating play.
well non-cheating path unlocks only few girls and being true non-cheater needs to play monogamous path with each girl (besides twins) and that reqs enthusiasm.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
From the blog,
As it stands, around 3,000 renders have already been created for what will be our biggest opening release to date!
This is 85% of renders completed, so ~3.5k renders in first episode. Like, dang, I think there's some games that had less renders in total. :whistle:

• Wow
Reactions: _Gaalec_

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
From the blog,

This is 85% of renders completed, so ~3.5k renders in first episode. Like, dang, I think there's some games that had less renders in total. :whistle:
yes but those aren't bad either (besides some).

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes