Clumsy Wumsy

Jan 17, 2020
Whether the game is abandoned or not, it all depends on Ocean and Season 2. As far as I can tell, everyone is waiting for the release of the first chapter of season 2, if it is crap and there are no sex scenes, people are saying that they will leave the patreon. Without a patreon, the game will die, in general there will be a usual situation when the game is abandoned.
These same people are now buying the Steam version. Do you think that even if the content you write about is not be there in S2, they will go and unsubscribe from him? Dont make me laugh. You underestimate their stupidity.

Fapman777

Mar 2, 2020
What's/are the difference(s) between the Season 1 steam version (9.53 Go) and the Chapter 5 Beta version (8.7 Go) except the size of the file?

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
What's/are the difference(s) between the Season 1 steam version (9.53 Go) and the Chapter 5 Beta version (8.7 Go) except the size of the file?
Look at the changelog maybe?

Or is that just too much effort on your part?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Ok thank you, what does the censorship imply since there is no sex scene yet?
Was a try by Ocean to make a version which could be bought in all countries. Steam still found a way to screw him over, even this "kiddie version" of SG cannot be bought from Steam in all countries. That is what you get for bending over for the idiot woke, political correct, bigot puritans whereever they happen to be.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
That is what you get for bending over for the idiot woke, political correct, bigot puritans whereever they happen to be.
Though if I understand things correctly, which is definitely not a given, the Steam and Patron version will be the same uncensored one now.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Though if I understand things correctly, which is definitely not a given, the Steam and Patron version will be the same uncensored one now.
over 20 pages rage about how the steam version (and according to some posts patreon will be the same) is CENSORED, so not sure how you came up with the idea steam will be uncensored when its already out and confirmed to be censored...

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
so not sure how you came up with the idea steam will be uncensored when its already out and confirmed to be censored...
As I said, I could certainly be wrong. But someone did post a screenshot from Discord where Ocean seemed to say that.

Edit: I guess we'll find out after the Patreon version gets released whether the Steam one gets updated

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
i'm just waiting for monday when the patreon version is out and to see what the paying fans think of season 1 that sould be a hoot.:LOL:

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes