Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Apparently it is a contract where he exempts blame for absolutely any problem encountered over 5 years (among his reboots), and has already been exhaustively commented on here.
Emphasizing that apparently you are going to board a ship and this Tour should last at least 25 years.. (until reaching Mars is easier)

Star Citizen (does anyone still hope they end one day?)

By then, Ocean himself may not even be among the living anymore....and his legacy has been carried by someone..
He mentioned ISCstor the legend.. Ohhohh that was a low blow and kicked the bucket!
Well... just wish we were still alive and mentally sane enough by then?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bohler

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
Not gonna lie. The new renders especially the heist and the basketball game are WAY better than before. For me it was well worth the wait. Plus the small added ones. And there are still tons of naked titties in there, I don't know what some people complain about.
If you don't want to lie, then why are you saying that the new robbery renders are better than before? They're just terrible. They were made so dark that almost nothing is visible, you have to look closely to understand what is drawn there. When Ocean said that he enlarged the robbery scene, I expected an interesting addition to the story, and not a stupid cat on a dark background that is almost invisible.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
If you don't want to lie, then why are you saying that the new robbery renders are better than before? They're just terrible. They were made so dark that almost nothing is visible, you have to look closely to understand what is drawn there. When Ocean said that he enlarged the robbery scene, I expected an interesting addition to the story, and not a stupid cat on a dark background that is almost invisible.
Well the whole experience, which the renders are just a part off, is way rounder than before. The new/changed and small added scences make it so. That is my opinion and I stand by it.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
It is a very childish/juvenile written game that people for some reason unironically think is in the same standards of a well written book. And honestly, this would not be a problem if at least it had actual sex scenes. But no, here we are 6 years later still with nothing because supposedly the sooo good story needs to be told at a terrible pace. And probably the only game with such amount of fanbase apologists. Any other dev would constantly get shitted on 2 years after the first release
What? You don't agree that inserting an absolutely pointless, clichéd and overly-long role playing game scene that completely breaks the pace of the game is peak writing??? How dare you!!! :ROFLMAO:

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
What? You don't agree that inserting an absolutely pointless, clichéd and overly-long role playing game scene that completely breaks the pace of the game is peak writing??? How dare you!!! :ROFLMAO:
First sex scene is gonna be in ch13 and it'll be the 2nd session of that TTRPG. Gonna be the only way the MC will beat his ED. :WeSmart:

websmith

Feb 8, 2020
So basically no real new content since chapter 5 BETA.

So if you have already played chapter 5 BETA - no need to waste bandwidth downloading the game.

Amazing

Reactions: Bnshy and baklol

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
Tbh., I wouldn't be surprised if this game was eventually abandoned, cause from spending years involved in fanfiction I am seeing the familiarity of a creative death spiral. :(
Whether the game is abandoned or not, it all depends on Ocean and Season 2. As far as I can tell, everyone is waiting for the release of the first chapter of season 2, if it is crap and there are no sex scenes, people are saying that they will leave the patreon. Without a patreon, the game will die, in general there will be a usual situation when the game is abandoned.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
3 updates means that you get to enjoy ~7,000+ new/reworked renders + some great story telling, humor and LI advancement (if you like Bella, Zara, Mila, Vic, or Nami).
Problem is finding the time and motivation to play it all lol. I've been finding myself asking the question, "How did I have time for this before?" for a lot of things I used to do in my free time recently. :confused:

Edit: Oh wait. I remember now. Is it still a case of blue balls or do we finally see some action?

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes