• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SmallTown-1.5.1DLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2; cj/6584y7ru

Apr 12, 2022
Is the update delete the image ? why i can't see the Icon in 1.5.1?
0.7.1a.jpg
I have saw those two Image in the 1.5.1 file,But I just can't see it in the game
1.5.1.jpg

Trycer

Jul 4, 2019
Is the update delete the image ? why i can't see the Icon in 1.5.1?
View attachment 3048076
I have saw those two Image in the 1.5.1 file,But I just can't see it in the game
View attachment 3048079
Pretty sure those images havent shown up for the last 5+ updates, whichever one had in the changelog that she responds to it more or something like that, broke it and it just hasnt gotten fixed. You see how the second image says the action, those replaced the images as the activator for the interaction but said interactive doesnt show the images that it probably is ment to.

Jay2000

May 11, 2023
Hey, everyone. I decided to take the time to write a bit of code for this game. I added "cheats" and also "unlocked" the DLCs in this save file. I didn't change anything about the game nor did I add any content, I simply did the two things mentioned above. This works for 1.5.1 and nothing else, obviously. If you have any suggestions, be sure to let me know as I intend to remake this for future updates. Just replace your current .html file with this one and you are good to go.

Last edited:

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
In the Road Trip DLC there is a Broken scene "the landlady/stepmom asks whose going to fuck her in the ass, when you click to fuck her it says I can't do that

Last edited:
Reactions: WE1M

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
Hey, everyone. I decided to take the time to write a bit of code for this game. I added "cheats" and also "unlocked" the DLCs in this save file. I didn't change anything about the game nor did I add any content, I simply did the two things mentioned above. This works for 1.5.1 and nothing else, obviously. If you have any suggestions, be sure to let me know as I intend to remake this for future updates. Just replace your current .html file with this one and you are good to go.
I download it and cannot extract or open as windows says it is empty??

2.80 star(s) 26 Votes