Trycer

Jul 4, 2019
Oh, and the game really don't give enough hint on the wanted system. Didn't know that exist until now and that I can lower it through the gang
I didnt either until I saw its values in the console (F12).
I think Gloves and such lower your chance of getting caught but yeah, go to the Gang after donating to them abunch to unlock it has a hideout, or just open the console, type in 'SugarCube.State.active.variables' click the dropdown and look for wanted.

kirkuloid

Sep 13, 2017
Oh, and the game really don't give enough hint on the wanted system. Didn't know that exist until now and that I can lower it through the gang
Yeah you can view your level at the gang, which also took me forever to figure out :ROFLMAO: Here's a simple little mod I made in 2 seconds to just add it to the sidebar. Just one extra line of code. Just need to replace the html file.

kirkuloid

Sep 13, 2017
Also, I always thought using the mask and gloves means you won't get caught
looking at the code for the bank robbery scene, the way it works is as follows:

Base payday of 1,000, base increase to wanted of 100.
Mask and gloves take away 25 wanted each.
Having the gun will give you 10x more money, but adds another 100 to wanted. Having the unmarked gun instead doesn't add to wanted, but doesn't subtract from it either.
Having the bag will give you another 10x of money, meaning a total of 100,000 with both a gun and a bag.

If your lust level is over 50, you have the option of making the teller suck you off. Dominating her or just using her mouth both have the same effect of adding 25 to wanted and resetting your lust level back to 0.

Also with a lust level over 50, there's a 25% chance of the female bank manager begging you to fuck her if you just leave the money, which will subtract 50 wanted level. So with this option, if you had all the right inventory mentioned above, you will leave with no added wanted level than what you started with.

Funnily enough, even though the text will say you threw the money on her when you finish with her, I don't see anything in the code that actually subtracts it...so you can get 100,000 with no hit to your wanted level and a good fuck while you're at it with this option

edit: after playtesting, realized I read the code wrong. That previous sentence isn't true ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hope that wasn't too long winded :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Jun 7, 2020
1.6 online version

Access code - banker
Advanced Start Options - secretcode
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: sinner933

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SmallTown-1.5.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Is there an option to share the sister with the mom and cousin, but never the dad and brother? It seems the share option removes everything.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
i have the same question
Theoretically you can put the DLC files in 1.5.1, like you could with previous versions as the DLC hasn't been updated. I haven't tried it on this version yet, and the HTML might need some minor tweaks.

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes