Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nalios

Dec 1, 2019
Schaken always been a toxic environment I personally don't even go there anymore they banned my IP, I didn't even comment anything or ask them to share mods.
I saw statistics of this site - the number of consumers of their paid content is steadily decreasing. So they are probably so angry! :mad:;)

Reactions: lollllpwed

nalios

Dec 1, 2019
mine was just straight up banned, I never even opened schaken before lmao
Perhaps you also requested their content somewhere...

In general, I suggest all to repack and rename the archives before sharing files from Schaken. This will take a little time, but removing them from the file hosting service will take much more time.

darkdraconis

Apr 4, 2018
Perhaps you also requested their content somewhere...

In general, I suggest all to repack and rename the archives before sharing files from Schaken. This will take a little time, but removing them from the file hosting service will take much more time.
lmao why would I request content from there, I don't even have an account, and they literally steal all their mods from other sources. I think its just a region thing

telomere12

Dec 2, 2020
Aha, they banned me for this message!)) Fools, there are many ways to get their content.
They really offended me with this. Of course, there is no problem logging in and registering from a different IP, but the very question of a ban for asking to share a file is most important for me (and it was quite possible to do this non-publicly i.e. privately!).
Previously, I tried to respect their site and not break the rules. But now, out of spite, I will share their paid content on different russian platforms. And I have enough of it...
It is possible simply repack the content with a different checksum, removing the name of the site, or, as a last resort, change the name of the mod (5 minutes at most). And in that case, it will be very difficult to prove the rights for the content!

In fact, with this message I want to warn users that on Schaken you can be banned even for privately requesting their content.
idk why anyone wants the mods on this site. schaken is the dollar store of mod sites, there's better stuff under the rocks outside.

Kraos

Jan 8, 2018
Aha, they banned me for this message!)) Fools, there are many ways to get their content.
They really offended me with this. Of course, there is no problem logging in and registering from a different IP, but the very question of a ban for asking to share a file is most important for me (and it was quite possible to do this non-publicly i.e. privately!).
Previously, I tried to respect their site and not break the rules. But now, out of spite, I will share their paid content on different russian platforms. And I have enough of it...
It is possible simply repack the content with a different checksum, removing the name of the site, or, as a last resort, change the name of the mod (5 minutes at most). And in that case, it will be very difficult to prove the rights for the content!

In fact, with this message I want to warn users that on Schaken you can be banned even for privately requesting their content.
I think Schaken is here lol. It might be the real one who reacted to your comment.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote