Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

vrajk

Oct 16, 2021
ZAZ support is like the last major thing missing, and i suspect why Monitor hasn't removed it from Alpha testing that and the whole Modding Guild blowup that happened recently.
should I switch? I'm not using any sexlab stuff, only ostim and the whole modern combat shit mods related. I saw got an updated today

Tito 10

Sep 12, 2019
should I switch? I'm not using any sexlab stuff, only ostim and the whole modern combat shit mods related. I saw got an updated today
If you're not using any sexlab stuff not worth it yet, look at the bug report still way to many things that need to be worked on.

• Sad
Reactions: vrajk

vrajk

Oct 16, 2021
If you're not using any sexlab stuff not worth it yet, look at the bug report still way to many things that need to be worked on.
Alright, thanks! hope can get fixed. I use some old versions before but wasn't working with the immersive mod by jayserpa

Russian_Cookie

Formerly 'Deutsche_Cookie'
Aug 10, 2019
Not now, in a couple of days, definitely yes. Every new release they have a complete clusterfuck with 3-4 versions that don't work for one reason or another

Reactions: vrajk

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Probably a bit of a long shot but i tried looking up how to install Pandora as i want to stop using nemesis but the instructions on how to do it where unclear to me. I installed it as a regular mod but am having trouble past that step.
Through Mod Manager?
1. Install it as a regular mod
2. Click on Configure Executable icons through Mod Manager ( It looks like two wheel icons in upper left corner)
3. Name it Pandora, then below click on "Binary" and find/click on Pandora Behavior Engine +.exe ( where you installed the mod)
4. Simply run executable, like SKSE or any other, through Mod Manager, tick any boxes for animation mods
It should look something like this:

I've been running it a while. It's a lot faster than Nemesis, with far less crashes.

Notabedidea

Jul 1, 2022
Through Mod Manager?
1. Install it as a regular mod
2. Click on Configure Executable icons through Mod Manager ( It looks like two wheel icons in upper left corner)
3. Name it Pandora, then below click on "Binary" and find/click on Pandora Behavior Engine +.exe ( where you installed the mod)
4. Simply run executable, like SKSE or any other, through Mod Manager, tick any boxes for animation mods
It should look something like this:

I've been running it a while. It's a lot faster than Nemesis, with far less crashes.
Thank you!

Yurei

Aug 6, 2017
ZAZ support is like the last major thing missing, and i suspect why Monitor hasn't removed it from Alpha testing that and the whole Modding Guild blowup that happened recently.
Why distar and monitor left the "guild" btw ? i see a few people spitting on distar but i don't know why.

Creedyyy

Aug 31, 2018
Thank you!
On top of this, create an empty mod and name it Pandora Output. Then under the modify executables menu, check create files in mod instead of overwrite, and put chose the mentioned Pandora Output folder. It will make it alot easier to generate the files, and having them loose in overwrite is kinda of a pain in the ass. I also always check force load libraries

Asura066

May 3, 2018
On top of this, create an empty mod and name it Pandora Output. Then under the modify executables menu, check create files in mod instead of overwrite, and put chose the mentioned Pandora Output folder. It will make it alot easier to generate the files, and having them loose in overwrite is kinda of a pain in the ass. I also always check force load libraries
Do you need nemesis or fnis output file? When I tried it on vortex I don't see any of the patches loaded nor animation.

Sphincks

Sep 11, 2023
Just a heads up, there is a new behavior engine called Pandora that has backwards compatibility with both Nemesis and FNIS. I can't claim it is superior as I haven't tested it enough, but it might be worth checking out.
It is DEFINITELY superior in every possible way. Been using it for months on both Vortex and MO2. Need to initially mess about if using Vortex to install and get it working, but once there you will never look at FNIS and Nemesis again... 80k+ animations take at max 15 seconds to compile with no crashes like Nemesis....

onlyvayne2

Oct 22, 2020
It is DEFINITELY superior in every possible way. Been using it for months on both Vortex and MO2. Need to initially mess about if using Vortex to install and get it working, but once there you will never look at FNIS and Nemesis again... 80k+ animations take at max 15 seconds to compile with no crashes like Nemesis....
Agree, just need the ZAZ compatibility and it would be just about perfect.

Creedyyy

Aug 31, 2018
Do you need nemesis or fnis output file? When I tried it on vortex I don't see any of the patches loaded nor animation.
For Pandora, you don't need nemesis or fnis files enabled at all. For the Vortex part, it could maybe be set up incorrectly. Make sure you go to the github page and read the vortex users section. That's about all I can say since I don't use vortex. Hopefully someone here can help you out though.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote