• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kaceylove

Apr 1, 2021
If you could alter and improve on the original game's dialogue whilst doing this, it would be even better :devilish:

Reactions: lumley

brast11

Oct 6, 2020
Why are there so many different versions of this game lmao? Is this the one where you had to find like 17 bushes in the school patio and do errands?

cormac69

Nov 12, 2020
I am amazed at how many games have such crappy logic in them. First off, why is she sleeping in bed with a sweater on and leg warmers while on top of the perfectly made bed/blanket? Then she won't let him see her naked in the bathroom yet they're a couple that lives together. Plus, why is that dude just walking around wearing boxing gloves when he's not fighting? Dumb. I just started this, so I'll see how stupid it gets. Hopefully not much worse. Graphics are good. English isn't the worst I've seen though it has it's moments.

Reactions: ForeverLosing

alexshyun

May 18, 2017
Has anyone told the developer that he sucks making animations? This would have worked better if instead of animations he had put more images and narrative, not an animation without text ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
same problem like another game 'MetF' , nice character but shit animation

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
Nah, It's reflect only a cheap, tasteless and boring power fantasy.
What fantasy? It's what most men are looking for, but they don't have the genetics or financial power to do it
It's what their nature tells them to do, but it's something most won't be able to do

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
I'm just wondering what the difference is between the RPG and the vn version, are they different games? or what?

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes