• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

serjny

Apr 3, 2022
Why are the big pumped-up black men????))) They're nothing like the people who play it!!

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
why mc is so ugly??????????????????????????????
I don't think the mc in this game is ugly. Nor do I think mc in any ntr game has to be ugly for the game to work. In fact, I'd say it is the antagonist that is more likely to be some ugly bastard. I think the point is more about the mc lacking masculinity or aggressiveness, in other words, reflecting some sort of "beta"-ness. I haven't played this non-canonical version. But in the original game, the mc , when properly attired, can be quite handsome, but lacking in masculinity nonetheless, both in terms of sexual endowment and personality.

Last edited:

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
ShadowsOfDesireRedRoom-CH7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
I don't think the mc in this game is ugly. Nor do I think mc in any ntr game has to be ugly for the game to work. In fact, I'd say it is the antagonist that is more likely to be some ugly bastard. I think the point is more about the mc lacking masculinity or aggressiveness, in other words, reflecting some sort of "beta"-ness. I haven't played this non-canonical version. But in the original game, the mc , when properly attired, can be quite handsome, but lacking in masculinity nonetheless, both in terms of sexual endowment and personality.
These games only reflect the feminine nature

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes