VN Ren'Py Sara - Oh Daddy Part 2 [v0.1] [Nightaku]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Lavan

Aug 17, 2019
Not a fan of the new girl, model looks slightly off somehow and the nose ring is a big turn off for me. Sudden plot change feels totally contrived for no reason at all, and weren't we promised a sleepover with some other girls? Is that just out the window now?

Not sure if dev felt the need to age them up or saw another dev doing well with a grittier story and felt like they had to do the same but either way I wish they hadn't, could've continued as they were and been great. I'll give it another shot next update but this last update isn't reassuring.

leo dicaprio

Apr 19, 2024
because money is more powerful than any god :)

maybe, but for me there are too many identical games, and according to the rules of patron they are almost no different, it seems to me there will soon be a saturation of the market. and those who do not cooperate with these clones will be more successful

Last edited:

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
As I noticed, the new girl in the game is not particularly popular.
As a consolation to the dissatisfied, I will add that there is hope. It's possible that Sara will sort it out sooner than we think. ;)
Personally, I suggest a right hook :devilish:

klDz1Y.png

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Not a fan of the new girl, model looks slightly off somehow and the nose ring is a big turn off for me. Sudden plot change feels totally contrived for no reason at all, and weren't we promised a sleepover with some other girls? Is that just out the window now?

Not sure if dev felt the need to age them up or saw another dev doing well with a grittier story and felt like they had to do the same but either way I wish they hadn't, could've continued as they were and been great. I'll give it another shot next update but this last update isn't reassuring.
If you dont like it , then dont play it !! I think the story is good , and the models are ok !!!

dluser

Apr 23, 2024
I've paid 98% less attention to part 2 as I did to part 1, haven't played all the way through part 2 yet & i got it on its release date.

leo dicaprio

Apr 19, 2024
I've paid 98% less attention to part 2 as I did to part 1, haven't played all the way through part 2 yet & i got it on its release date.
you don't like another boring vanilla girl in another vanilla boring story, how can you, patron is not happy with you, play the same thing 459673 times and don't blink ;)

• Haha
Reactions: TamreeFugar

dluser

Apr 23, 2024
you don't like another boring vanilla girl in another vanilla boring story, how can you, patron is not happy with you, play the same thing 459673 times and don't blink ;)
i have no idea what you are trying to say, part 1 was not a very long game.
and it was chopped from what it was originally published as.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Blackj

May 21, 2018
Graphically it's amazing, and the animations are very fluid. The story for the moment caught me, for its air of mystery. For the moment my stars are 5, and I hope DEV continues along this line. Impatient to see how it continues. In short, amazing.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes